Responsible for demonstrating and promoting SRIM's core value of the Golden Rule by treating others, including residents, families, and associates, in the same way we would like to be treated by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for assisting the Director of Sales in the organization, including planning and development of all functions and programs of the sales department.*
- Assist in preparing and implementing the quality action plan with approval from the chief marketing officer.*
- Conducts tours in the community.*
- Accepts and answers sales calls.*
- Responds to prospect inquiries including e-mails, Facebook questions, and website.*
- Demonstrates a positive attitude about work issues, policies, and procedures.*
- Applies concepts of excellence in customer service and always conducts duties in a positive and friendly manner.*
- Demonstrates excellent decision-making skills and can understand the impact of those decisions.*
- Ensures communications are clear, accurate, and timely.*
- Sets and manages priorities.*
- Monitors expenditures weekly to ensure compliance with department budgeted monthly amounts.*
- Demonstrates good interpersonal/communication skills with all employees and visitors who work at or visit the community, and is always polite, courteous, and respectful.*
- Plans and hosts special sales events at the community or other venues promoting your community.*
- Maintains an up-to-date inquiry/lead database.*
- Reviews/updates the quarterly action plan on a quarterly basis to meet changing needs of community.*
- Achieves all occupancy goals as established by executive director.*
- Visits each area of the community on a daily basis to ensure areas are clean, safe, and project the appropriate atmosphere/image for residents, family members, and visitors, and reports findings to the executive director.*
- Responsible for all closings, processes appropriate move-in paperwork (to include 1823) and notifies and disperses such paperwork to appropriate departments.*
- Responsible for ensuring that resident rooms are move-in ready prior to scheduled move-in.
- Ensures that only approved designs are used in advertisements and marketing collaterals.
- Responsible for creating and ensuring availability of appreciation gifts to be used for professional development visits, in-house hours and move-in baskets.*
- Assists Director of Sales as needed with entering updates into Yardi.*
- Responds promptly and courteously to resident’s requests for assistance by directing them to the appropriate department head.*
- Knows, understands, and follows established policy and procedures in emergency situations.*
- Acts as essential personnel, especially during emergencies.*
- Wears clean and appropriate dress per established policy always.
- Understands and complies with HIPAA regulations.*
- Practices good body mechanics and safe working habits always.*
- Takes the initiative in work, seeks out additional information, and offers solutions/suggestions.
- Performs all other reasonable duties as assigned or as requested.
- Takes on special projects or assignments outside of regular duties willingly.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Office 365 and Yardi.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb or balance, and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to blood borne pathogens.