- Recent graduates or those with 0-3 years experience encouraged to apply
- Candidates should be available for digital training
- Test & implement outreach strategies for inbound leads
- Develop and manage high volume prospecting to generate outbound leads through calls, emails and other digital marketing channels
- Conduct research on target accounts and develop email, social media, and telephone campaigns to generate new business opportunities.
- Conduct discovery with prospective buyers and create next steps including scheduling meetings for further qualification
- Provide ongoing feedback about the quality of leads, prospect and client pain points
- Assist with special projects.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 0-2 years full time work experience or strong recent internship experience. Prior sales experience preferred.
- Excellent written, verbal, and storytelling skills
- Eager to try new tactics and adopt sales development best practices
- Bonus points if you love to write, have knowledge of or interest in CRM systems and/or HubSpot
- Resilient, friendly, humble, empathetic, and scrappy
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Multiple locations