Work you'll do
Our ambition is to be the best in the world at driving customer transformation through the development of clever commercial strategies, distinctive experiences, and the application of digital technologies.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Help companies maximize the return for their digital sales enablement and sales operations infrastructure investment
- Work with Sales Leadership on devising sales strategies aimed at improving sales productivity focused on sales process standardization, digital tool adoption, sales reporting (pipeline, performance)
- Provide best-in-class services for planning, designing, deploying, and supporting digital sales technology tools
- Offer end-to-end solutions including process analysis and design, requirements planning, business case development, analytics support and administration support
- Act in a mentoring capacity to support the career development of other colleagues
- Responsible for business development efforts, including Statements of Work (SOW), proposal development, client presentations, etc.
- Contribute to the internal development of our practice through participation in areas such as business development, training, methodology and toolkit development, and recruiting
Commercial Excellence & Experience
Our Commercial Excellence & Experience team focuses on designing and implementing sales and service experiences, capabilities, and architectures to bring customer strategies to life. Our ambition is to be the best in the world at driving customer transformation through the development of clever commercial strategies, distinctive experiences, and the application of digital technologies. We help make the "creative digital consultancy" real and in doing so, make new markets.
Professionals will serve our clients through the following types of work:
- Sales Excellence & Service Excellence | delivers sales and service strategies and plans, operating model definition, incentive design and implementation, and operations support for digitally-enabled sales, channel, and customer service capabilities
- Digital Experience | creates engaging omni-channel digital experiences across web, mobile, AR/VR, voice, gesture, IoT, and video
- Flexible Consumption | the commercial strategy, operating model definition, and capability delivery of subscription/flexible consumption business models
- Digital Foundry | a flexible, end-to-end delivery model emphasizing innovation and disruption
- DigitalMix | an integrated set of platforms to enable business re-platforming
- Providing subject matter expertise in Customer and Contact Center operations
- Experience in Customer Engagement or Customer Experience
- Experience in Customer Technologies such as Multi- and Omni-Channel
- Creating Contact Center Assessments across people, process, and technology and developing and delivering executive presentations.
- Leading Contact Center Outsourcing selection and ramp up.
- Creating robust business cases
- Conducting performance analysis utilizing system and human generated data
- Solid understanding of contact center technology (ACD, PBX, WFM, CTI, QA, IVR, and KM) with a preference for deep knowledge in at least one.
- Apply practical experience with the full lifecycle design and implementation of contact center client projects
- Driving decision making processes to assist clients with next step conclusions
- Identifying potential add on opportunities with existing clients
- An undergrad plus +10 years consulting and/or industry experience is required or MBA +4 years relevant experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Willingness and ability to travel 50% (while 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice).
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- An advanced degree