Location: Lehi, Utah, US
Explorium is a disruptive data science company on a mission to reshape the way organizations access external data to build their unique competitive advantage. We are rapidly expanding our presence worldwide following our recent Series C round, bringing total funding to $127 million.
Explorium provides the industry's first External Data Platform that automatically discovers thousands of relevant data signals and uses them to improve analytics and machine learning. The automated Explorium Platform enables organizations to discover and use third-party data to improve analytics and ML model performance. With faster, better insights, our customers can increase revenue, streamline operations, and reduce risks.
Explorium works with Fortune 1000 leaders, as well as top emerging start-ups, in a variety of industries such as fintech, insurance, consumer goods, retail and e-commerce.
Join a global, well-funded and rapidly moving team as it creates a new category through innovation, diversity, and collaboration.
Sr. Manager, Sales Development will set team and department strategies, motivate the team to hit and exceed targets, and coach team members to become sales professionals. You will collaborate with marketing and sales teams to drive new business growth to achieve revenue targets. Additionally, you will collaborate on improving sales operations and performance metrics for the Sales Development Representatives team. Finally, you will work to manage, hire, and train all new Sales Development Representatives for company growth and scale.
- Set pipeline Development strategy for the target market, as well as team and individual KPIs
- Work with SDRs to develop their plans for outbound prospecting and inbound lead qualification to meet their quota
- Inspire and motivate SDRs to exceed goals through coaching and incentives
- Develop and optimize tools and processes for the Business Development team to improve effectiveness and productivity
- Coach the team on sales methodology by conducting “mock call” exercises, role plays, and phone work to develop a strong foundation of sales skills
- Maximize the team’s impact by developing key performance metrics and dashboards that help the individuals focus on improving performance such as call-to-connect, connect-to-meeting
- Work closely with sales leadership to optimize pipeline and revenue creation
- Run effective team and cross functional meetings, conveying the right information in the right way and ensuring everyone is engaged
- Partner with revenue operations and marketing operations to ensure the team has the best tools to do their job, and that they are configured to ensure BDR efficiency and productivity
- Partner with marketing, enablement, and sales on account targets, outbound prospecting, inbound qualification, messaging, and ABM (account based marketing) campaigns
- 3+ years of experience required leading a SaaS SDR/BDR or Sales team of at least four people
- Experience hiring, training, motivating, and mentoring senior SDRs
- Proven track record of delivering sales pipeline at large enterprise accounts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially in writing outbound emails and call scripts
- Proven experience successfully managing people to achieve and exceed performance goals
- Proven experience designing training programs for SDR/BDR development and continued education
- Experience analyzing metrics and creating dashboards to report on performance and trends
- Experience in a diverse tech stack for sales development such as Salesforce, Hubspot, SalesLoft, Outreach, Demandbase, Drift, and other intent tools
- Ability to drive and manage cross-functional initiatives at scale