As an Outside Sales Representative, your primary responsibility will be to sell our comprehensive solutions to medium and large size businesses. You must achieve sales goals and quota by consistently performing the required daily activities to build a robust pipeline of qualified business. In addition, you will create and execute a sales and marketing plan with center management and the support teams to achieve customer satisfaction and revenue generation.
Our ideal Outside Sales Representative is an outgoing, focused, and motivated individual with excellent listening skills who can deliver an extraordinary customer experience. We are looking for an individual with a strong desire to succeed, the ability to develop lasting relationships, and the skills to close sales through a consultative sales approach. If this sounds like the opportunity you've been waiting for, then we encourage you to click Apply now!
FASTSIGNS® locations are independently owned and operated.
- Sells consultatively and makes recommendations to prospects and clients using various products and Brand Standards
- Develops and maintains a database of qualified leads using proven sales strategies/techniques
- Builds and fosters relationships and a network of referrals in the local community to create new opportunities for revenue growth
- Maintains accurate documentation for sales and prospecting activities and provides status reports as needed
- Completes all required client/project paperwork
- Identifies and resolves customer satisfaction issues
- Performs other duties as needed, such as answering the phone, helping at the front counter, consulting with customers, etc.
- High school diploma or GED required
- At least one year of business to business outside sales experience preferred
- Proven experience achieving goals and business objectives
- Fundamental understanding of sales skills and techniques
- Able to work without direct supervision
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Superior relationship building, networking, and customer service skills
- Proficient computer and internet skills, including Microsoft Office suite
- Valid driver's license
- Outstanding phone skills
- Able to lift 50 or more pounds
- Able to speak on the phone for long periods
- Sick Time
- Formal Ongoing Training Program
- Formal On-the-Job Training Program
- Paid Training
- Limited Travel Position
Inglewood, CA 90302