Evolus, Inc. is a performance beauty company focused on providing physicians and their patients with expanded choices in medical aesthetic treatments and procedures. We are seeking a high-energy, dedicated and eager Regional Sales Manager. This position will be responsible for all regional personnel decisions including training, coaching and development, as well as manage the territory sales representatives and guide their activities while simultaneously coordinating sales strategies. This person will also implement company goals and assist in planning & coordination of sales meetings & training activities. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow your knowledge and abilities in a unique setting, then look no further! In this role, you will be challenged to drive the success of Evolus in an effort to build a culture like no other.
Let’s talk about some of the key responsibilities of the role:
- Meet and exceed established quotas and sales revenue targets for the assigned geographical area.
- Direct staffing, training and performance evaluations to develop sales personnel.
- Directly supervise sales employees in the region and carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include: interviewing, hiring & training employees, planning, assigning & directing work; appraising performance, rewarding & disciplining employees and actively resolving problems.
- Assist in development of territories, forecasting and sales quotas.
- Consistently analyze sales data and market information to drive new programs to increase sales.
- Monitor and execute control of area expenses to ensure they are within prescribed budget.
- Represent company at regional and national trade shows to promote products.
- Actively communicate relevant information to sales representatives and to sales leadership.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with all federal, state, local and company policies.
- Provide training to new representatives in the areas of sales skills, product knowledge and territory management.
- Work with other sales managers to ensure open communication and coordination of sales efforts and meeting corporate goals.
- Prepare both oral and written reports showing relevant sales statistics for the area.
Skills and Qualifications Required for this Dynamic Leader:
- Bachelor’s Degree in life science or business discipline preferred.
- 5-7 years of experience in sales/sales management preferred.
- Aesthetics or Surgical Sales Management Experience Strongly Preferred.
- Proven track record in pharmaceutical/biotech sales.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Effective planning, organizational and task management skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow through.
- Highly self-motivated, self-directed and detail-oriented.
- Excellent facilitation and creative problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with preparing and monitoring event budgets as assigned.
- Experience with CRM, MS Office Product Suite, Apple products.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
A Few Other Items Worth Mentioning:
- Home Office – Must be based in the Geography. Relocation is not provided.
- This position reports directly to the VP, Sales.
- Must be able to travel overnights as needed, up to 50%.
Evolus takes pride in being a company on the forefront of innovation, while being committed to conducting our business with the highest degrees of integrity, professionalism, and social responsibility. We are also committed to complying with all laws and regulations that apply to our business. Employee welfare is no different. Here at Evolus, we don’t just work together, we’ve built a culture where we actually like each other! Because of this, you’ll find yourself immersed in an environment that not only promotes respect, collaboration and team building. And that’s just the tip of the iceberg. Join our team and see for yourself! EOE M/F/D/V. For more information, please visit our website at www.evolus.com.
Job Type: Full-time