*Position will be temporarily remote due to COVID-19 (equipment provided by Kaseya); however, employees must be able to commute to our Brickell office M-F once the office reopens later this year*
With 40 offices worldwide including 3 headquarter locations in Miami, FL; Dublin, Ireland; and Bangalore, India, Kaseya® is the leading provider worldwide of software relating to complete IT Infrastructure Management for managed service providers (MSPs) and internal IT organizations. To learn more about our company and our award-winning solutions, go to Kaseya.com.
We are an organization passionate about selling our customers industry-leading software solutions to help them be more efficient, profitable, and successful.
If you are a competitive, driven individual with a desire to have a career in technology sales, we would like to speak with you. We are currently looking for recent grads who have an interest in developing their sales skills in the booming technology industry and establishing a successful career with an industry leader like Kaseya. To learn more about our culture, go to Kaseya.com/careers
This is a paid, full-time apprenticeship opportunity with the ability to transition quickly into advance level roles.
As a Sales Apprentice, you will:
- Upsell and cross-sell industry-leading solutions to assigned clients within your book of business
- Expand business by driving product adoption and long-term customer satisfaction
- Be responsible for exceeding weekly, monthly, and quarterly revenue/sales targets
- Aggressively dial and manage your time daily while learning
- A motivated, coachable and competitive go-getter, a resilient achiever driven to win and excel
- An energetic team player with exceptional organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- A desire to have a successful career in technology sales and to continuously learn new tools
- A positive, enthusiastic, autonomous self-starter with a keen attention to detail
- Basic familiarity with IT industry/Software is a plus
- Degrees are not required; sales skills are not always taught in a classroom. Life experiences that have developed the grit and resilience necessary to be successful in a sales career make you qualified
- Earn Exceptional Compensation Based Off of Your Own Effort and Merits – your earning potential is uncapped and is driven by your hard work, resilience, and success as a salesperson
- Explore Career Opportunities - you can learn new skills and be promoted along an exciting career path
- Full health benefits (generous portion paid by the company)
- 17 days PTO Plus holidays
- Casual attire every day
- Stock options and quick promotions for top performers
- Paid parking & free access to newly renovated building gym (once office reopens)