Position: Account Manager/Sales Representative
Quadbridge is one of the leaders in the technology solutions industry and Canada’s second fastest growing tech company.
Our Mission: We are committed to creating innovative solutions for all the software, hardware and IT services that our clients need to operate their businesses.
Our Office: Our modern office based in Montreal, across from the Lachine Canal, and is easily accessible by car and public transportation. We offer a work environment that encourages collaborative and cohesive teams in an open-spaced office.
Our Team: We are a team of dynamic and autonomous entrepreneurs, that are passionate about new technologies and helping our clients reach the full potential of their businesses by providing them with solutions tailored specifically for their needs. This team is our DNA and forms a family who share the same values and objectives.
Our Values: Empathy, Integrity and Resourcefulness
If you share our values and are curious to learn more about our environment, contact us or apply here today!
Role and Responsibilities at Quadbridge:
As an Account Manager, you are responsible for providing a full-service IT solutions and services to our clients. Your responsibilities go above and beyond just making a sale, you are also responsible to build strong relationships and maintain the loyalties of your clients. Collaboration with your Sales Managers and team will be essential for succeeding in this role.
More specifically, you will:
- Generate your own leads via prospecting, through your own research, and reach out to prospects by phone to bring new clients to the company. Your list can comprise of clients anywhere in North America.
- Establish and maintain long-term business relationships with your prospects and clients by listening to them and finding creative solutions to propose to them and give advices to respond to their needs.
- Negotiate pricing with vendors and clients to generate the most profit.
The type of profile that is successful at Quadbridge:
- Successful outbound sales and cold-calling experience; having a list of accounts already established is a strong asset.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, autonomous, with a self-drive to succeed, who enjoys a non-structured and dynamic work environment, and embraces challenges.
- Positive attitude towards clients and the team.
- Demonstrates a passion for new technologies, by staying current in the upcoming trends.
- Strong English communication skills, polite and courteous, both written and spoken; French is an asset.
- At least 2 years of relevant sales experience
What Quadbridge offers to their employees:
- A dynamic work environment, an open-concept work area to encourage collaboration, and supporting team members to help employees succeed.
- A competitive compensation package: base salary + one of the most lucrative commission structures in the industry + team bonus.
- Extended Health coverage after successful completion of probationary period (3 months), including Dental.
- Monthly cellphone subsidy.
- Free daily access to the company’s gym
- Health-focused breakfasts and lunches provided daily by our professional Chef, subsidized (50% paid by the company).
- Unlimited coffee, tea and fruits, all day long!
Quadbridge is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated equally. We make sure to respect the same equity with candidates during the full-cycle of recruitment.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Commission pay
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Discounted or free food
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site gym
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- business development/account management: 2 years (preferred)
- French and English (preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19