This is the big leagues. AT&T is a world leader in communications, business solutions and entertainment. As part of our Business Sales team, you'll work with small to large enterprises as well as government agencies to sell our full-scale business solutions.
Our wireless division serves 95 percent of the Fortune 100 companies and counts more than 80 percent of the Fortune 500 and more than 1200 federal, state, and local government agencies as customers. Companies and organizations with the most complex networking and communications requirements in the world look to our powerful global IP backbone network, extensive portfolio and expertise to help them increase business velocity by making them more productive, collaborative, competitive, and cost-effective.
You'll be part of the team that walks our customers through AT&T's cutting-edge products, shows them the benefit of our advanced services, and ultimately closes the deal. We aren't just the phone company anymore and you aren't just any sales person.
This could be your chance to join a company that's known for being innovative, successful and ahead of the curve.
With AT&T's history of success and commitment to emerging technologies, this is the ideal sales environment for a professional looking to build an amazing career.
AT&T Strategic Account Manager is considered an expert in providing wireline voice, data and wireless/mobility application and solutions to AT&T large fortune customers. As an expert, the Strategic Account Manager is successful in the development and execution of strategies that focus on meeting and exceeding the business needs of our clients. AT&T Strategic Account Manager is successful in indentifying key industry trends, leveraging market based knowledge, AT&T portfolio and delivering strategic solutions to the client through a consultative sales approach.
Roles and responsibilities of the AT&T Strategic Account Manager include, but are not limited to the following:
- Delivery of technical solutions that meet a wide variety of customer wireline and Wireless communication needs
- Articulate AT&T strategy and our ability to deliver industry leading network and applications level solutions
- Partners with customers to understand business needs, issues, strategies and priorities in order to deliver value-added business solutions
- Leverage industry knowledge, applications, and product knowledge in order to find and close opportunities
- Acquire and integrate industry knowledge related to general trends, emerging technologies & competitors
- Develop and implement AT&T Business Plans
- Maintain and cultivate client relationships at management and executive level
- Overall revenue growth, customer satisfaction, and the full scope of AT&T relationship performance within a portfolio of one or more assigned AT&T customers. This includes both retention and acquisition activities
- Build and Manage sales funnel, analyze and manage pipeline activity, monitor sales activity against assigned quotas, and lead Account Executives toward achieving and exceeding business results
- Earn the customer's respect as a business partner and measure success through the use of the Client Relationship Program (Client Business Planning, Stewardship, CAP, and Shared Expectations)
- Incorporate executive summary, Return on Investment (ROI) analysis and solutions design to develop customer-specific proposals and presentations
- Manage the financial forecasting for said accounts. Ability to understand and articulate the client's financial goals and pressures and AT&T's ability to deliver ROI