- Overview of the Area Sales Representative-Sign On Bonus $1000.00
Primo Water North America is a fast-growing consumer products company that is seeking experienced sales associates who can promote and secure business relationships with retail commercial establishments for bulk water sales. This position focuses on the growth of independent c-store partnerships and manages existing accounts in a pre-defined book of business.
- Develops, presents, and negotiates product portfolio, equipment and merchandising solutions with accounts, ensuring standards of brand, profitability, and account guardrails are achieved in the assigned geographic area.
- Responsible for BOB (book of business) in assigned territory. Visit clients on a regular basis and provide solutions as opportunities arise.
- Travels throughout assigned territory to call-on prospective customers; solicit the placement of Primo equipment/ products at their establishments.
- Compiles a list of prospective customers from various sources, including company's electronic data, sales leads, conquest opportunities, etc. to establish new business.
- Required to cold call on new" Independent" store owners and obtain signed agreements.
- Negotiates commission schedules for new and existing business, prepares agreements for approval and authorization that are in the best interest of and approved by the company.
- Works with the deployment department to ensure timely installations and complete business satisfaction.
- Partners with operations team to jointly analyze and maintain high performance of assigned customers.
- Submits weekly salesforce updates. Maintains a robust pipeline, and closes assigned salesforce cases.
- Communicates product feature/benefits in person, via phone, email, and in virtual format.
- Develops strategic and tactical sales plans to deliver against key objectives by product segment.
- Drives profitable sales and revenue growth through the implementation of empty bottles, water dispenser sales, racks, etc. and retention strategies.
- The position may be home based or work from an assigned branch location in the assigned territory and requires travel up to 70% of the time. May need to travel to other states to help support the Regional Team.
- A college degree is preferred with a business-related area of concentration. College degree may be substituted with minimum 2-4 years job experience in a consumer products or vending environment performing sales-oriented functions, including multi-channel experience, grocery, drug, convenience store and/or mass merchandising.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, with both internal and external customers; bi-lingual capabilities may be desirable for targeted territory.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills, including data analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to make successful presentations to individuals and/or groups at all levels of an organization.
- Proficient with Word, Excel and PowerPoint and CRM tools.
- Ability to work cross-functionally within the organization.
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
- Self-motivated and tenacious.
- Team player.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Energetic, optimistic and enthusiastic style
- Impeccable integrity and character
- Flexibility to change direction quickly and "think on your feet"
Who We Are
Primo Water North America is America's favorite water, coffee and filtration solutions provider--reaching customers when, how and where they need water and creating customers for life by making better-for-you beverages easy.
One of North America's largest bottled water companies, we deliver safe, great-tasting water to homes, businesses and retail locations across the U.S. and Canada via 12 regional brands and three national brands -- Alhambra, Canadian Springs, Crystal Rock, Crystal Springs, Deep Rock, Hinckley Springs, Kentwood Springs, Labrador Source, Mountain Valley Water, Mount Olympus, Nursery, Primo, Sierra Spring, Sparkletts and Vermont Pure.
In North America, we provide direct delivery to more than 1.6 million homes and business locations, and over 13,000 retail locations across 42 U.S. states and Canada, covering 90% of the U.S. population and 80% of the Canadian population. We are also proud to provide more than 22,000 water exchange and refill locations.
Please visit our website www.water.com for more information about Primo Water North America. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- Signing bonus
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Multiple locations