CT Scan Technologist Needed – Per Diem Hospital Position
Work Hours: Per Diem 3pm-11pm during the week OR 3pm-11pm Saturday and Sunday (every weekend)
1. Provides a variety of technical procedures that will require independent judgment with ingenuity and initiative to apply diagnosis.
2. Positions and transfers patients.
3. Responsible for delegated areas of authority in the performance of routine or CT procedures.
4. Maintain orderliness of the CT Scanner and Radiology rooms
5. Develops films and makes copies by automatic and manual processing as required.
6. Assists physician in preparing and administering contrast media.
7. Maintains adequate records as directed.
8. Maintains order lines and cleanliness of Radiology rooms.
1. New York State license in Radiologic Technology.
2. ARRT REGISTERED
3. Satisfactory completion of formal radiologic technology training in a AMA approved school
4. Thorough knowledge of the principles and procedures of CT
Competitive weekly pay!
For more information and to apply please contact:
Account Manager, Bond Health Staffing
5824 12th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY, 11219
Office: 1-718-302-0040 ext. 204
Brooklyn, NY 11237, USA