HILO is a fast-growing early-stage startup based in Toronto. The HILO Tenant Experience Network is a SaaS platform that powers building operators to attract tenants, boost revenues, and streamline operations by creating connected, engaged and informed building communities. HILO is at the forefront of Proptech, a rapidly emerging tech category that is disrupting the commercial real estate industry, the largest asset class in the world. At HILO, we strive to be a trusted solution that invests in our building partners’ success and we would love for you to join us as we connect people to communities in buildings, neighbourhoods and cities where they work, live and visit.
We are seeking a motivated Customer Success Coordinator to assist our team with customer onboarding, research and data entry. You will maintain, update and create content for the HILO backend database and support the new customer onboarding process. Our ideal candidate has exceptional customer service skills, is eager to learn and doesn’t mind trying new things while wearing many hats in order to get the job done.
What You Will Do:
- Assist the Customer Success Lead with all activities related to new customer onboarding
- Work with customers to ensure they're receiving the tools and support needed to achieve their goals
- Connect with local businesses to coordinate their participation in the HILO Rewards program
- Research, maintain and update data on the HILO backend database
- Create, manage and organize digital content for our building partners
- Source and size logos/images for the backend database
- Document daily/weekly onboarding activities
- Provide administrative support to the HILO team
- Currently registered as a full time student in a post secondary institution program
- Passion, drive and ambition that is uniquely suited to startup life
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong prioritization, time management and organizational skills
- Collaborative and adaptable team player
- Analytical mindset with the ability to solve problems
- Self-motivated and directed (comfortable working from home/remotely)
- Detail-oriented and have the ability to meet tight deadlines
- BONUS: Customer service and account management experience
- Work for an emerging Canadian startup at the ground level
- Flexible work schedule
- Work with experienced marketing, design and business professionals
- Receive ongoing support, mentoring and coaching
- Join a small team that can foster an entrepreneurial mindset
- Acquire skills that are essential for a career in marketing or business
Please note that this role is paid, contingent on government grants or subsidization being received. The term will last from September to December, but may be extended at the discretion of HILO.
HILO for All:
As an equal opportunity employer, we are a community that values diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or marital status.