TITLE: Service Business Development (BDC)
EMPLOYMENT CATEGORY: Regular, Full-Time
LOCATION: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
REPORTS TO: Service Senior Business Development Coordinator
Works with the Forensic Roof Specialist to schedule all appointments, follow up with clients (as directed), and ensure that the FRS Achieves their sales objectives.
- Work FRS’ pipeline and make follow up calls as required.
- All notes must be updated in the FollowUp CRM software, for best practices.
- Schedule meetings, roof audits, proposals drafted, and proposals delivered with your FRS. Use FollowUp CRM software system.
- Ensure that all new clients get a proposal delivered in person (if possible).
- Route tasks to the FRS which require the higher-level of technical expertise or complexity.
- Record all Client contact – in real time – in FollowUp.
- Assists in preparing sales proposals, presentations, and facilitate effective pass-offs to operations.
- Have fun and make money!
- Accurate preparation of proposal & contract documents.
- Achievement of Service Department Sales/Operations objectives.
- Excellent customer service, professional, oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Position requires attention to detail; self-motivation; resourcefulness; ability to function in team environment.
- Positive and professional attitude and the ability to work in the face of unexpected problems and deadlines.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- A strong desire to be challenged and constantly improving and adapting skills.
- Creative thinking, analytical thinking and problem-solving capabilities.
- Computer literate (must be able to demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish preferred.
- Executive/Administrative assistance experience preferred.
- Estimating and/or Project Management of roofing projects preferred.
- Bachelor's degree or relevant advanced degree/certification preferred.
- At least 2 years of basic roofing knowledge and/or construction background is preferred.
- Base salary depending on experience.
- Semi-annual bonus potential based on company and employee achieving key results.
- Paid time off available after waiting period.
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and voluntary insurances available after waiting period.
- 401k with Company match available after waiting period.
- Company cell phone provided.
Job Type: Full-time