Outstanding UA benefits include health, dental, and vision insurance plans; life insurance and disability programs; paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays; UA/ASU/NAU tuition reduction for the employee and qualified family members; state and optional retirement plans; access to UA recreation and cultural activities; and more!
The University of Arizona has been recognized for our innovative work-life programs. For more information about working at the University of Arizona and relocations services, please click here.
- Participates in analyzing and documenting existing processes, procedures, and systems for quality assurance and for possible improvements.
- Tests, evaluates, and documents functional design and user experience design throughout Agile and Iterative development.
- Creates business cases, use cases, fit gap analysis, and functional requirement specifications.
- Interviews users to analyze policies, work procedures, and operational methods for the needs analysis stage of system development.
- Collaborate with Financial Analysts and users to ensure documentation is easy to understand.
- Interpret user needs and technical team knowledge, and translate this into a language that users can understand and use.
- Helps enable standardized processes over time.
- Conducts unit testing to ensure system upgrades and/or modifications are functioning as specified.
- Works with users in analyzing and defining processes: system design, input/output requirements, documents, forms and procedural workflow.
- Develop strategies and implement processes for continuous improvement of technical documentation and training.
- Monitors communication channels to answer questions and facilitate peer to peer support.
- Participates in automating testing for Quality Assurance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management Information Systems, or related field or equivalent experience.
- Three years of experience in procedural, management, or business analysis work. Any equivalent combination of experience, training and/or education.
Experience with higher education administrative systems and related business principles.
Demonstrated experience in University budget, financial, student, and business intelligence systems.
- Experience with and Basic understanding of SQL.
- Experience in training and supporting users in new technologies