The In-Home Sales Consultant will be responsible for making product presentations in customers’ homes, negotiating and closing the sale for the flooring purchase. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of tile, carpet, hardwood flooring and will be presenting, measuring, estimating and closing flooring sales. Candidates with in-home sales experience from other industries (windows, siding, roofing and etc.) would be considered.
- 1+ years previous in-home flooring sales experience
- Must have excellent organizational and customer service skills
- Able to manage multiple projects while working in a fast-paced retail environment
- Computer and clerical experience are preferred (MS Word and Excel)
- High school diploma or GED is required
- Required to maintain a full-time retail schedule, including evenings/nights, weekends and holidays
- Required to successfully complete a pre-employment background check prior to beginning employment.
- Ability to lift 20-30lbs of flooring samples
Conn’s Home Plus, a $1.3 Billion Texas company is currently looking for in‐home flooring sales consultants to join our new flooring sales team. If you have at least one year of successful retail flooring sales experience and want to determine your own earning power and potential, we would like to talk to you. Conn’s In‐Home flooring sales consultants can average between $45 to $75K in commission sales the first year with potential to exceed $100,000.Conn’s offers our In‐Home flooring sales team members the following advantages and benefits:
- Pre‐qualified, internally‐generated leads (no cold calls)
- Aggressive advertising and marketing programs
- Substantial buying power creates value and earning opportunity
- Curated “Best of the Best” flooring selections designed to make it easier to buy
- Name brand flooring products by major manufacturers
- Customer satisfaction and service‐driven sales culture
- Well‐known Conn’s brand creates customer peace of mind
- Installation and Customer Support group managed and run by experienced professionals
- Customer financing unequaled by the competition
- Full‐time employee status with benefits
- Mileage paid on all sales leads run and opportunity to work from home
- Initial and on‐going training to ensure income growth
- The opportunity to grow and build a rewarding career with a professional sales organization
Conn’s established in 1890 is a specialty retailer with approximately 4,500 employees and currently operating 130 retail locations in Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Virginia. The Company’s primary product categories include:
- Furniture and mattress, including furniture and related accessories for the living room, dining room and bedroom, as well as both traditional and specialty mattresses;
- Home appliances, including refrigerators, freezers, washers, dryers, dishwashers and ranges;
- Consumer electronics, including LED, OLED, QLED, 4K Ultra HD, and smart televisions, gaming products and home theater and portable audio equipment; and
- Home office, including computers, printers and accessories.
Additionally, Conn’s offers a variety of products on a seasonal basis. Unlike many of its competitors, Conn’s provides flexible in-house credit options for its customers in addition to third-party financing programs and third-party lease-to-own payment plans. Our mission is to make it possible for everyone to purchase quality, long lasting products for their home.
Conn’s HomePlus is an equal opportunity employer.