Classification - Exempt
Salary Grade/Level/Family/Range – S3 Senior Associate/Manager
Reports to – Delivery Director
Supervises – None
The Project Management Office (PMO) is responsible for project managing both customer delivery of CVM solutions and key internal company initiatives. PMO staff will manage the project plan and execution of customer onboarding, software implementation, data delivery, and product adoption in close partnership with the Sales, Customer Success, Product Operations, and Innovation teams. Project Managers will lead and manage product (software and data) implementations and migrations as well as on-board and provide end-user training of software and technology solutions to customers and their users.
1. Proactively maintains SME knowledge of all CVM products and services
2. Interacts with customers, both in writing and over the phone
3. Sets and manages customer expectations with regards to project timelines and deliverables
4. Create standard customer communication templates (results email, standard definitions of matched categories, file summary, kick off meeting decks, project plans, etc.)
5. Build customer confidence, delivering a higher quality customer experience
6. Partner with Customer Success Managers in customer facing conversations to lead the delivery and timeline of contracted solutions
7. Gathers customer requirements and obtains any required files or documentation needed for onboarding or delivery of the contracted products and services
8. Collaborate actively with onshore and offshore product operations personnel to ensure implementation activities are prioritized effectively, timelines are set, and delivered ontime
9. Establish the process, project plan, and timeline for a standard implementation of each of CVM’s product offerings
10. Delivers an exceptional customer experience for assigned project implementations
11. Defines the learning requirements and develop the instructional design for product trainings and user guides
12. Lead coordinator for product migrations and new product implementations
13. Collaborates and liaises with all internal teams (onshore and offshore) involved in the product migrations and new product implementations to:
a. Coordinates project activities, resources, information, and timelines
b. Raises and escalates project-related issues and related mitigation plans to the attention of the Customer Success Manager and management in a timely manner
c. Document, tracks, monitors, and reports all assigned project-related tasks and issues through completion and/or resolution
d. Keep customers and Customer Success colleagues informed of project status, achievement of milestones, etc. on a proactive basis
e. Ensures assigned implementation and migration activities are prioritized effectively, timelines are set, and delivered on-time
14. Performs dedicated customer trainings as part of onboarding and general user training
15. For assigned internal projects, project manage key initiatives by developing the project plan, assigning resources, and facilitating the team to hit timelines and set goals
16. Identify improvement/innovation opportunities based on customer feedback or one’s own analysis.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office
equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Travel may be required.
Required Education and Experience
1. Bachelor’s degree, Certification, or equivalent experience
2. 5 years of customer service experience across a variety of platforms.
3. Working knowledge of the most current technologies and products used in the industry.
4. Strong record of customer satisfaction across various computing platforms.
5. Manager level experience.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location