Are you a talented, motivated individual who wants to work in an environment where your input is valued and fresh ideas are welcomed? LS Networks is a quickly growing telecommunications company founded in Portland with the mission of bringing high-speed internet services to rural areas and is looking for a talented Director/Vice President of Strategic Sales to add to the team!
The Director/VP of Sales is responsible for effectively leading and developing strategic sales team within vertical markets, driving revenue growth through new customer acquisition and existing customer base.
Essential Job Functions
- Direct and plan strategic account operations, supervising and developing account managers and support staff.
- Manage an existing revenue base, growing and advancing the business in all product areas of the company.
- Apply vision, innovation and best practices in order to create and deliver solutions including LS Network’s portfolio, 3rd party vendors and partnerships.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive sales strategy regarding growth, profitability, defining market share and opportunities; develop sales forecasts.
- Direct the account support team through pre and post sales environments.
- Drive sales objectives to achieve assigned revenue objectives.
- Provide resolution for unique and highly complex problems.
- Influence the development of relationships with customers, other internal departments, and maintain contact and rapport with employees, customers, and prospects.
- Build and maintain customer relationships to maximize opportunities and grow business.
- Assist in major sales negotiations.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Demonstrated sales leadership and qualified sales performance
- Advanced understanding of enterprise business segments
- Knowledge and skills on how to manage and own a sales process
- Strong coaching and mentoring skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills Results-oriented and customer-centric skill set
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field, or equivalent in professional work experience
- 10+ years of Telecommunications Sales experience including data products.
- 5+ years of Strategic Sales Management/Leadership experience with a proven track record of leading and motivating a successful sales team.
- Sales and business planning, operations, and product development experience
- Experience developing communication network solutions for telecommunication infrastructures.
- Contract negotiations experience including large, complex deals.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation relationship building, and organizational skills.
- Technical and financial background; project management; time management.
- Skilled in problem research, troubleshooting and resolution.
- Experience in equitable quota setting and distribution.
Physical Demands/Work Environment
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Job Type: Full-time