An Account Executive at The Woo is a hard-working, creative-minded, ad-loving professional who has a passion for putting great work into the world. Your mission is to woo clients, colleagues, and consumers alike. You’ll help lead projects across integrated teams to develop culture-driving work that achieves client’s objectives across broadcast, digital, social, print, audio, etc. We love the work we do and we’re proud of it, and there’s plenty of that kind of job satisfaction to go around.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Excel in client management skills (you know what they need before they even know they need it)
- Possess strong project management skills from inception to in-market
- Effectively integrate a cross-functional team
- Be able to formulate a strong creative and strategic POV
- Have experience in working across all marketing channels including: video, digital, social, and print
- Communicate and present work clearly and effectively to senior management and clients
- Employ a big picture approach to challenges that demonstrate solution-based thinking
- Have a passion for the business, and creating relationships with those they work with.
- Be ready to woo, and let us woo them in return
Minimum of 2-3 yrs experience in an advertising agency and/or client-side marketing department.
Thorough understanding of advertising agency creative development and production process.
Ability to work within a high-paced environment.
A resourceful, self-starter who is a solution-based thinker. Possessing excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Likes to have fun (whatever that definition of fun might be).
Send your resumes and samples to [email protected]
***LOCAL APPLICANTS ONLY OR MUST BE WILLING TO COMMUTE***