Unbelievably, $2.9billion is lost every minute to cybercrime.
As digital threats are now a daily struggle for businesses - with the majority now operating partially or entirely online - investing in Cyber Security has never been more paramount.
With the Global Cyber Security market forecasted to reach $170.4 billion by 2022, there couldn't be a better time to kick-start a successful sales career within one of the fastest-growing industries!
We’re looking for ambitious, driven and sales-focused individuals to join a Graduate Sales Program with one of the world’s largest pioneers of software security, who boast over 40,000 clients globally.
Take your first steps into the world of Cyber Security Sales through a graduate program that offers clear career progression, ongoing self-development and the opportunity to earn uncapped commission from day one.
With program positions based in Plano,Texas and Provo Utah, our client will offer complete support in your relocation; from funding your flights, helping you find accommodation and getting you set up!... It’s also a November Start Date... so go and enjoy your summer on us!
About The Role:
- Create and build relationships with key stakeholders in major organisations around the world. Generate new leads and opportunities using a plethora of tools; networking, social media, online
- communications, webinars and personal research.
- Develop solutions for real, every day problems.
- Maintain, grow and report on your leads ensuring next steps, values and timescales are recorded.
- Work as a team to deliver and implement successful Cyber Security solutions.
- Eager to develop a successful Career in Sales
- An Ambitious self-starter who is confident in communicating with others
- Educated to a Degree Level
- Available to attend an Interview and Assessment Centre in September 2021
- Fully supported relocation to either Plano,Texas or Provo, Utah will be required.
- Starting salary $55,000
- Uncapped Commission Structure - realistic OTE of $65,000
- Extensive Graduate On-boarding and Training Program to ensure you hit the ground running.
- Fast-tracked Career Progression Opportunities
- Be part of a fun People Culture that has a strong focus on Community and Charity Work.
All graduates Considered (Specifically multi-lingual and bi-lingual candidates) OR Are you a Graduate who has a few years work experience behind you?
We are interested in hearing from you if:
You have held a role with job titles or experience including:
Bi-lingual or Multi-lingual Graduate’s with previous sales experience such as Software Sales Executive, Software Business Development Executive, Software Sales Advisor, Inside Sales Executive, SaaS Sales Executive, Sales Consultant, Customer Success Executive,Account Executive, Business Development Manager,Account Manager, Customer Success Manager; will also be considered.