Sell products directly to Business to Business (B2B) customers by cultivating and maintaining positive customer relationships. This includes initiating calls to customers, building rapport, recommending modifications to products and services, with the result being the promotion of customer retention, driving direct sales, and assurance of an overall superior customer service experience.
- Drive continued penetration of portfolio into accounts, focusing on relevant products that match customer needs
- Establish and maintain quality customer relationships by delivering exceptional customer service, establishing rapport, identifying and exceeding customer needs and expectations
- Achieve customer retention goals and follow-up with consumers as required to close sales and meet/exceed revenue goals
- Build and maintain effective relationships with new and existing Business to Business (B2B) customers
- Maintain consumer prospect lists/contact database to assess client purchasing trends; proactively and consistently seek opportunities to promote and sell products based on client purchase history
- Acquire in-depth industry and company knowledge to articulate product features, benefits, pricing and make recommendations to include core and innovative products
- Attend and actively participate in daily team meetings or relevant sales training to ensure appropriate sales techniques are used and accurate information communicated to customers
- Attend sales group meetings concerning sales targets or forecasts, reporting on the market situation
- Visit select customers once a year to establish strong personal relationships and understand customer s business first-hand
- Perform other duties as assigned
Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
View Saved Jobs