Brand: Flight Centre Travel Group
Work type: Full time
Categories: Marketing, Web, Creative & UX, Corporate & Group Travel
Digital Marketing Manager
The Digital Marketing Manager, Americas (DMM) will drive digital strategy and implementation for Flight Centre Travel Group’s corporate brands. This role leverages a strong understanding of all facets of cross-channel digital management, including paid media, organic (SEO), website management, data/analytics, and marketing technology. This individual is part of the global marketing framework, chartered to implement a global plan at the regional (Americas) level. This role will strike the perfect balance between strategy and tactical, and will constantly require production in both areas.
- Work closely with SVP and global digital marketing hubs to establish a coordinated plan that has both global and regional facets.
- First, understand the business and our challenges and goals in developing a smart plan.
- Plan approval within 60d of hire, followed by execution on staffing and operational foundation shortly thereafter.
- Construct omnichannel, ROI-based campaigns across digital channels.
- Deploy CMS strategy to coordinate with media and reporting
- Work with PR to grow and promote your brands’ positions and assist them in achieving top of mind awareness.
- Increased reach at cost
- Quality Lead volume
- Brand messaging, tone of voice, and UVPs are consistent online.
- Marketing Automation discovery, strategy, and execution, with US market a near-term focus.
- Collaborate with Digital Product Owner and SVP on tech stack planning and development.
- Target global consistency wherever possible while acknowledging that regional differences and needs do exist.
- Clients: increase retention and TTV
- Prospects: increase database size, improve funnel metrics through engagement
- Reduce number of tools and optimize associated cost
Management of the global digital platforms
- Manage Corporate websites
- Provide guidance for each brand’s mobile app and customer portals
- Continually improve the functionality, usability and design of the corporate brand websites
- On time and in budget deployments
- Improved platform performance and usability
- Effective management of development resources
- Ensure digital budgets deliver results within agreed spend.
- Manage monthly reporting
- Support data cleanup and Salesforce CRM
- Global digital report to include regional insights
- Dashboards creation
- KPI development vs. funnel
- Broadly understood digital results for globe and regions
Understanding of the B2B environment
An essential part of the role is to understand the principles of B2B marketing and how to implement activities that will have an impact on brand and sales.
Digital marketing acumen
An understanding of digital marketing mediums and how the various platforms play a role in integrated marketing strategies for the B2B segment is required.
DMM will work closely with other departments and the corporate marketing teams to create consensus, build plans, and track progress.
Analysis and reporting
To ensure that plans are always cost effective as we strive for brand development, lead generation and customer success, reporting is an essential part to creating accountability.
Combine empathy with functional knowledge to motivate and support AMER digital marketing team.
Experience and knowledge
This is an important digital role for corporate brands, a multi-billion dollar portfolio including FCM and Corporate Traveler. As such, candidates require strong digital experience with at least 3 of these years in a similar role in a regarded brand.
5+ Yrs in Digital Marketing
Digital Mgr., Digital Executive, Search Mgr., Paid Media Mgr.
MBA in Marketing, Analytics, Management
What Flight Centre Travel Group can offer you:
- Strengths based culture
- Relaxed dress attire
- In-house travel planner to book discounted hotel & air
- National/International Award Nights
- Diversity & Inclusion initiatives
- Benefits including vision, medical, and dental after one full month of employment
- 401K program
- Generous paid-time off policy
- Free and confidential access to our in-house financial advisor (401K, Stock Plan)
- Life Insurance, Short/Long-Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program, Health Advocate and MD Live
- Proud Corporate Social Responsibility platform through the Flight Centre Foundation and Brighter Futures program supporting nominated charities through Workplace Giving, Volunteering and Fundraising.
- Employee giving program
- Annual Charity Trip
- Office Environmental Program
- 1 Volunteer Day per Calendar Year
Location: Boston, MA
FCTG USA is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer searching for talented people who have a desire to build a rewarding, fun, and exciting career with a company that loves to celebrate your success!