Jr. Supply Chain Analyst - New Product Introduction
Algo™ is a leading provider of supply chain and advanced commerce solutions for some of the world’s largest retailers and their suppliers. Our solutions provide immediately actionable insight, allowing our business partners to find inventory efficiency in their existing supply chain, resulting in both revenue increases and cost reductions. Algo™ connects Artificial Intelligence, Augmented Reality, and Automation to a specific set of industries. At Algo™ we work with all the major movie studios on their VMI, Demand Planning, Data Analytics, and many other critical functions.
We are seeking hard working individuals to work in our energetic, innovative, high paced environment that have the dedication to deliver quality results and exceed our customer's expectations.
- Work and collaborate closely with customers on delivering high quality results, regularly exceeding customer expectations.
- Create optimized new product initial order suggestions for North American retailers
- Closely monitor new product performance and drive hypercare inventory replenishment plan
- Analyze historical new product performance at retailer, store, and product configuration levels to continually improve performance for upcoming releases
- Create suggested orders for promotional activity at North American retailers
- Enter and manage customer data in Excel and VMI system
- Identify additional data elements and strategies to continually improve processes, achieve greater customer success, and develop system enhancements
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- High school degree required with at least one year of related experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Excel, including comfort in utilizing VLookup, Pivot Tables and creating mathematical formulas
- Core understanding of other Microsoft applications
- Familiarity with retail mathematical principles and ability to perform quantitative analysis
- Customer service experience preferred
- Understanding of supply chain principles a plus
- Must complete work with a superior level of quality and accuracy
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Detail orientated, innovative, hard-working, energetic, and self-motivated
- Ability and desire to quickly learn new software and concepts