Director, Product Management - CLM Essentials
Product Management I Chicago, IL or San Francisco, CA or Seattle, WA
If this position is eligible for remote employment in the US, the employee can work remotely in all but the following states: Alaska, Hawaii, Iowa, Maine, Mississippi, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming.
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what's right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you'll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Product Management teams work on some of the most impactful and challenging problems in the Software industry. We are a highly collaborative cross-border group that operates on the edge between Engineering and the business and helps to design solutions from concept to launch – all while focusing on and advocating for what's best for our customers. We work closely with Engineering and Design to create some of the most innovative never-been-done-before products. We partner with the Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Finance, Legal, and Security teams to bring the product to market.
As the Director, Product Management – CLM Essentials, you will lead the efforts to develop the roadmap, vision, priorities and lead the definition of a brand-new Edition of our flagship CLM product. You will work with the entire CLM team as well as other teams across DocuSign to deliver the next generation of CLM and drive our strategic initiative of democratizing CLM and accelerating adoption from SMBs to departmental enterprise. You will work collaboratively and strategically to identify new UX paradigms and business flows that can help us reach our collective vision. You will also work with cross functional teams to mobilize and orchestrate strategies around selling motions, incentives, campaigns and other ways to bring value visibility to the customer base. We are seeking a skilled SaaS Product Management leader with experience in driving adoption at scale of B2B solutions for SMBs.
This position is a people manager role reporting to Head of Product Management, CLM and is designated Flex.
- Apply your understanding of the SMB B2B space to drive the next generation of our CLM entry level edition
- Launch innovative and forward thinking products and features, test their performance, and iterate quickly
- Work collaboratively with Engineering, Marketing, Pricing, Legal, UX, and other cross-functional teams on developing a highly addictive solution that delivers short time to value to customers
- Lead and drive the end to end strategy and product roadmap for CLM Essentials
- Advise key stakeholders across all phases of the life cycle
- Work with CSM to drive adoption and increase the stickiness of the offering
- Demonstrate expert team skills and ability to cross functionally drive/influence work through others as well as the ability to drive teams to achieve results for complex, multi-faceted projects
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 12+ years of related work experience
- 5+ years of experience in SaaS
- Demonstrated experience working with Agile methodology
- Experience with Salesforce.com ecosystem and products
- Proven track record of innovation and launching features that achieve success and impact in a global marketplace
- Expert business acumen and knowledge of root cause analysis and problem detection
- Strong communication skills and presentation skills - need to be extremely comfortable presenting to internal executives and stakeholders and external customers and managing customer expectations
- Experience in defining and building highly differentiated solutions
- Experience with the SMB market
- Master's degree
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, over a million customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. And we help save the world's forests and embrace environmental sustainability.
It's important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions. DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected category
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at [email protected]