- Develops strong working relationships with clinicians and facility staff.
- Takes initiatives in customer satisfaction via process improvement plans and efficient reporting and flow of information.
- Serves as primary point of contact for external customers and various departments/divisions to resolve outstanding issues, comply with customer requests, and respond to client inquiries.
- Answers customer inquiries, primarily over the telephone, e-mail, video conference and/or facsimile.
- Provides support in research and resolution of problems and inquiries.
- Makes recommendations for changes to products or services based on customer feedback and requests.
- Interfaces with clients to determine present and future needs and discusses progress toward solutions.
- Approaches potential customers to establish strong relationships.
- Provides continuous networking with internal and external sources to identify potential candidates.
- Reviews/analyzes resumes and/or applications, interviews (via phone, video conference and/or one-on-one), identifies candidates meet requirements, schedules candidates for interviews with hiring managers, assist hiring managers in selecting candidates for hire, conducts reference and background checks.
- Maintain database regarding status and detail on potential candidates.
- Consults/advises hiring manager(s), Supervisor, Human Resources, and candidates regularly on the status of the open position.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Excellent listening and communication skills both verbally and in a professional written manner.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems using learned techniques and tools.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills required.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction for internal and external clients.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
About Vohra Wound Care:
Founded in 2000, Vohra Wound Physicians is the largest wound care specialty practice focused exclusively on the post-acute sector, and the premier provider and employer in wound management. The company provides bedside clinical care to hundreds of thousands of patients annually at nearly 3,000 skilled nursing facilities across 28 states as well as to patients healing at home via telemedicine. Supported by proprietary technologies and extensive, ongoing physician training, Vohra delivers results including a 21-day improvement in healing time and an 88% reduction in wound-related hospitalizations. Our mission: to improve patient outcomes and reduce hospitalizations while reducing costs for facilities and home health partners. Vohra is seeking top doctors across the nation to join our practice. Please contact us today to learn more.