At AVI, we live and breathe technology. It’s just part of our DNA. We’re deeply passionate about designing and integrating the latest technology for our customers. We cross the entire spectrum of business, government, health care, education and entertainment and we are currently seeking an Account Manager to join our Houston team.
We are looking for someone who is a self-motivated seller of AV solutions – not just a seller of AV equipment.
What You'll Be Doing
- Identifying opportunities with new and existing customers within AV environments that include videoconferencing, meeting room spaces, enterprise technologies, digital signage and video editing/production
- Establishing Key Accounts and building on our already substantial client base with new clients
- Collaborate with engineering, design and project management teams to provide solutions
- Participating in exceptional ongoing educational opportunities at our new million-dollar training center and at our regional office to stay on top of new technology
- Assisting clients in improving efficiency and profitability by having a thorough grasp on company and partner’s products and solutions
- Participating in a uniquely supportive team culture, one that presumes that every member of the team is here for the long haul
What You Bring to Assure Success:
- Aggressive, energetic, self-starter, goal setting mentality with an established skill set in solution and relationship sales
- Experience in AV, Broadcast, Videoconferencing, IT, and/or Network sales preferred – will consider strong B2B selling experience
- Strong listening and attention to detail skills
- Proven history of meeting or exceeding sales objectives
Why should you apply?
Our customers consider us an active partner in their planning and strategy, as we are on the cutting edge of where the market is headed. We are able to attract and retain the best talent by leveraging our employee-owned (ESOP) environment as co-owners. If you want to participate in a company as a co-owner (AVI is 100% employee-owned!), join a team that lives and breathes by its values, and take on a new challenge in an ever-changing market, then apply now!
AVI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Job Type: Full-time