This role can be remote in the U.S. or near a GoDaddy hub in the U.S.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
Join our team
Product Management at GoDaddy is a mission critical role, with both strategic and operational responsibilities. You’ll work with Engineering, UX, and other internal teams to decide what products and services we build, why they exist, and how they maximize value to our mission.
Product Managers set the vision and drive delivery, uniting the team and company in pursuit of empowering more small businesses to realize more success. They are the voice of customers, passionate about crafting business value by first creating customer value. They are passionate and entrepreneurial. They have found simplicity on the other side of complexity, with a clear track record of bringing products to market and making an impact at scale.
What you’ll get to do…
As Senior Director of Product on the Websites + Marketing team, you will lead the team helping small businesses achieve their goals by building their online presence and connecting to our marketing and commerce offerings. You will be responsible for growing the number and satisfaction of paying website customers by developing and leading execution of a multi-year strategic vision of our GoDaddy and WordPress website builder product experiences. Your success will be measured in website market share, NPS, and customer success KPIs as well as attracting, developing, and retaining top talent on your team.
Your experience should include…
- You have 10+ years of product experience and have demonstrated exceptional results as a product manager at technology companies, SaaS experience preferred
- You have successfully managed a team of Product Managers to deliver exceptional products and customer value
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, thriving in ambiguity and creating business value by leading a team to always be shipping value to our customers
- You have experience defining and delivering complex SaaS products at scale
- You apply the scientific method (experimentation) to make data-driven decisions about approaches to value creation
- You are an evangelist who is passionate about sharing customer stories and how products can change customers’ lives
- You are energized by solving customer problems, an expert in designing and gathering customer inputs that yield more customer-centric products, services, and experiences
- You have demonstrated an ability to define and prioritize initiatives while working cross-functionally and managing complex stakeholder relationships and dependencies
- You have successfully collaborated with designers, developers, marketers, and customers in an agile environment
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to work across multiple projects, align on objectives, and prioritize the most impactful deliverables
- You have experience establishing direction, goals, expectations, and work plans across teams
- You are a comfortable coaching individual contributor PMs and managers of PMs, providing guidance on team development and capability planning
- You have experience attracting, developing, and retaining strong individual contributor and manager talent
We've got your back... Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at [email protected]
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.