We have an outstanding technology opportunity in Fidelity Corporate Technology Group (CTG) to deliver modern solutions to Enterprise Real Estate.
You'll be responsible for guiding technology decisions, driving innovation with cloud solutions and collaborating with technology partners. This team values the ability to learn and adapt to technology change while appreciating proven foundational design and the craft of software engineering.You will be involved in the design, development, and implementation of several Enterprise and business unit solutions.
The Expertise You Have
- 10+ years of enterprise software development experience
- Specialist understanding and experience of the full software development process including planning, analysis, design, coding, data management, systems and user testing, problem debugging and resolution.
- Practical experience delivering and supporting cross platform and cloud integrations (AWS, Azure, RDS, Snowflake, SaaS patterns, CI/CD, etc.)
- Ability to take ownership of technology strategy and influence technology direction with the team.
- Experience in tactical development and can use multiple programming languages to find efficient solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to lead cross-team collaboration and partnerships across a variety of internal and external constituencies.
- Passion and curiosity, work as a team to cultivate ideas and produce creative solutions to difficult problems while making smart choices balancing design and delivery.
- Bachelor’s or Advanced degree (Computer Science or related fields).
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect or Certified Developer or equivalent cloud certification is preferred.
- Proven experience in Cloud strategy including SaaS integrations and system migrations.
- End to end experience of enterprise systems including authentication, networking, and application runtime.
The Skills You Bring
- Positivity and strength in guiding technology and advising business partners on key choices for platform solutions.
- Team mentality with strong ability to articulate strategy and decisions.
- Your drive for continuous improvement, modern patterns, automation, and solid foundational engineering.
- Foundational leadership in technology decisions while staying on top of industry trends.
- Ensuring a pattern of trust through strong collaboration and communication with external teams.
The Value You Deliver
- Delivering key technical program initiatives and system support for the Enterprise and Corporate Technology Group customers.
- Recognizing opportunities to bring emerging technologies to deliver innovative solutions to meet business challenges.
- Simplifying and effectively communicating technical challenges, solutions options, and recommendations to business partners and technology leadership.
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. Find your Fidelity at fidelitycareers.com.
We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Leave of Absence/Accommodation Team by sending an email to accommodations @fmr.com, or by calling 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 2.