About South Country Doors Ltd.
We are Southern Alberta’s leading overhead door supplier for residential, commercial, and agricultural doors. We strive for quality service and focus on building long-term relationships with our clients, valuing integrity, honesty, and respect in all that we do.
About the Position & Duties
The sales representative is critical to the growth of SCD and is a highly valued team member.
The primary responsibility of this position is to sell our extensive door products and services in Western Canada, with a focus on agricultural and commercial clients. You will work closely with the South Country Team and customers to provide support and build strong, long term relationships with existing customers and assist in the development of new customers.
The secondary responsibility is to create and implement a sales process along with developing a sales team as we are in a growth stage. This is your chance to make something uniquely yours!
This position is part salary with a commission bonus structure. Travel and overnight stays will be required as we service all of Alberta, parts of BC and Sask. Please note that this position is based out of Fort Macleod, AB when not traveling.
Duties can include, but not limited to:
- Sales and customer management.
- Finding and establishing new accounts and through innovative initiatives.
- Cold calling and fostering a sales pipeline that leads to conversions.
- Designing and implementing a new sales process and strategy for SCD.
- Developing and managing a sales team of 2-4 individuals with appropriate training procedures.
- Servicing existing accounts and nurturing online leads where appropriate.
- Evaluating and implementing recommendations from customers to improve SCD.
- Working with other departments and teams, as necessary.
- Attending trade shows and other opportunities for business development.
- Providing extra ‘touches’ that go the extra mile for our customers.
- Other administration duties, such as account reviews, inventory, and reporting.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3-5 years in sales and be comfortable with cold calling.
- knowledge of the construction and/or agricultural industry.
- a working knowledge of the unique Southern Alberta market.
- a willingness to learn and continually improve.
- Class 5 driver's license.
- Competitive wages (experience considered in compensation)
- Full benefits, including dental after 90 days.
- Commission bonuses.
SCD is an industry leader, where hard work and attention to detail is required. Due to this, we have experienced accelerated growth over the last 5 years and are looking for individuals that will add value to our team. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and are open to expanding your skills, we look forward to hearing from you!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Commission Pay
- Company Car
- Dental Care
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Care
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- customer service/relationship: 2 years (Preferred)
- sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- Lethbridge, AB (Preferred)