Buff Canada Ltd., is looking to add a Sales Manager to the team in Canmore, Alberta. Reporting to the Chief of B2B Sales, the right candidate is self-motivated, prepared to make decisions, demonstrates a background in leading people with a strong commitment to customer satisfaction. The Sales Manager is responsible for the development and execution of sales strategies based on market and product development opportunities to drive organizational performance and profitability.
On a day-to-day basis the right candidate will:
- Develop and execute sales strategy based on market opportunities and product development in agreement with the overall Buff Canada Ltd. strategic plans.
- Coach, supervise and collaborate with sales agents, including reporting, directing, and setting sales goals and targets for each territory seasonally, to ensure strategic long-term growth for Buff Canada Ltd.
- Communication lead for sales agents to understand and optimize territory and market-specific sales opportunities. Set sales agents up for success by ensuring they have the tools they need to fulfill their market-specific strategy.
- Organize and conduct effective sales meetings.
- Collaborate with marketing to ensure physical and digital trade marketing is optimized for successful sell-in and sell-out campaigns. Develop a plan to ensure retail sales staff have the tools to optimize BUFF® sales.
- Account management for large and house accounts. Develop sales strategy for house accounts and large accounts (in collaboration with territory agent) for long-term sales growth based on market opportunities and product development. Communicate with main stakeholders within the organization on key account pre-line or meeting follow-up items.
- Each season, develop pre-season and in-season program and pricing strategies based on market and sales analysis to optimize sales and profitability.
- Contribute to booking and sales data analysis for forecasting and inventory flow planning purposes.
- Update Canadian Managing Director and North American Sales Director regularly on sales-related successes and challenges.
- Communicate market trend information with product management team and contribute to the development of the Buff Canada Ltd. localized strategies.
The right candidate will demonstrate on their resume:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration / Management or Commerce
- 2-4 years in a leadership or management role with a proven sales acumen
- Excellent computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint) and B2B platform experience would be valued
- Experience with analytics of sales and market data
- Experience in sales development
- Second language (French) would be considered an asset
During the interview, we will be looking for behaviours that demonstrate:
- Sound analytical thinking, sales planning, and reporting skills
- Demonstrated ability leading or supervising teams with excellent relationship building qualities
- Examples of data analysis and a forward-thinking mentality
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and communicate across all levels of the organization
- How you adapt and flex based on the situations
- Times you’ve met targets and times you can admit to not meeting them; after all, we believe in owning the result and pivoting as required
BUFF® is more than just multifunctional headwear. We support athletes, teams, events and organizations all over Canada that love the product for everything from high-performance sport to just enjoying the outdoors. We need a candidate who is interested in doing the same!
While we are excited to return to the office in a safe and measurable way, we also offer a flexible remote work environment!
Ideally, we ask that you upload your resume and cover letter (in one document). While we appreciate all applications, we’ll contact those who we are most interested in!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00-$65,000.00 per year
- Bonus pay
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care