RoadBuilders Machinery is a leading constructions equipment distributor in the Midwest. We service and sell top equipment offerings from Komatsu, Takeuchi, Bomag, Fuchs, and Gradall. Come be part of our growing team, with a family atmosphere that puts employee and customer relationships at the top of the priority list.
As District Sales Manager, you will be covering an assigned territory with key accounts in the greater Omaha area. Professionally manage and market all products represented by RoadBuilders Machinery to meet customer needs, achieve sales, and drive market share objectives.
Essential Functions Include
· Create, develop and close new/used sales and rentals within assigned territory and accounts.
· Achieve sales volume, profit, and market share objectives.
· Submit timely and accurate required sales/rental documentation.
· Completely cover assigned territory, including maintain customer lists, increase territory awareness of deals, participate in local trade association functions.
· Establish and maintain excellent customer relations.
· Professionally conduct business, assist customer with equipment recommendations, financial analysis and problem solving.
· Submit required reports accurately and on time, including CRM entries, sales forecast, market surveys or other information as requested.
· Continually seek and update knowledge on products, markets, application, selling skills and services available to enhance sales efforts.
· Accommodate customer emergency needs during non-scheduled workdays/hours.
· Communicate clearly and effectively with all customers, fellow employees and vendors.
· Some travel and overnight stays will be required as needed.
· Customer entertainment, manufacturer visits, and training.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
Preferred Qualification and Qualities
- Team player with proven ability to work independently.
- Have strong analytical problem-solving experience.
- Strong verbal, written, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines.
- Proven ability to professionally interact with fellow employees, sales representatives, management and customers.
- Be able to work outdoors, be physically capable of climbing on machines and some operation.
· 5 + years’ experience in sales
· Experience with Komatsu a plus
· High School diploma, or equivalent (GED)
· Degree/experience in marketing, business or equivalent job experience a plus
· Previous CRM experience preferred
· Competent in MS Excel / Word / Outlook / Telephone System Operation
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Competitive compensation package and full company benefit package including medical, life, dental, vision, vacation, and 401(K).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 5 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- One location