This position is for our Construction Division and works out of the employee’s home office. We will consider qualified candidates located in the United States (TBD). This position is responsible for developing relationships with Construction dealers, manufacturers, and end-users in their territory. This position works with our Credit and Operations disciplines to ensure best-in-class service to our customers. Extensive travel within territory is required.
· 8+ years in construction finance industry, preferably sales, within territory
· Develop & Execute the Strategic Growth Plan for the Region.
· Already established dealer, manufacturer, and end user relationships in territory.
- New business development by prospecting, qualifying, and closing profitable business at dealer / vendor and end customer levels.
· Grow existing ENGS vendor programs throughout territory.
· Develop strong business relationships with both senior management and day-to-day contacts at established and newly developed vendor customers.
- Assist in developing new accounts, work and manage a pipeline.
- Work transactions from deal submittal through funding
- Negotiate transactions, help gather documentation and credit information.
Assist in negotiation and deal structuring
Attributes for Success:
· Excellent problem-solving skills
· Exceptional ability to develop and cultivate strategic relationships.
· Strong presentation, organization, and time management skills
· Works well independently and in collaborative environments
· Familiarity with commercial credit, credit bureaus and credit scores
· Aware of the funding process for construction equipment
· Networking internally and externally to manage and solve problems.
· Be a forward thinker and suggest process improvements.
· Effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously
Attributes for Success cont’d:
· Customer Service experience
· Positive, high energy and desire to work hard to accomplish goals.
· Strong communication skills to expand relationships and improve service levels.
· Comfortable meeting with dealer principals, finance managers, customers via in person, phone and email, and understanding metrics of leads and rejections.
· Understanding of financial contracts and concepts
· Ability to travel with frequent overnights within territory.
· Four-year college degree preferred; equivalent work experience will be considered.
- Prefer Leasing Industry Knowledge - preferably in the construction or industrial space.
- Computer literate - knowledge of SalesForce.com a plus
Engs Commercial Finance Co. (“ECF”) is one of the oldest, most respected and largest finance companies in the U.S. We have been the lender of choice for dealers, manufacturers, and vendor since 1952. ECF is a fully diversified and specialized lender that provides lease and loan solutions to the Construction, Transportation, and Industrial Equipment segments. We are a vendor -based lender that provides best-in-class products, service and technology tools to our sales team and vendors.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $115,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Equipment Finance: 4 years (Required)
- Multiple locations