Modern Campus is seeking a Solutions Consultant to support the sale of it’s web content management system (CMS), Omni CMS. This position will be a vital part of the CMS sales organization in supporting the acquisition of new logo clients and helping existing clients gain more from the technology they are already consuming. The ideal candidate will be a technical expert, have great written and oral presentation skills, and have experience working with CMS or web-related technology, preferably in the higher education environment. Successful candidates will receive training in the Omni CMS product line. Business travel is required. This may be a remote position or inside our Camarillo office.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Support all pre-sales activity as the functional and technical expert, with deep knowledge of the Omni CMS product
- Lead successful discover and demonstrations to key client stakeholders, clearly explaining the functional and technical features of the product
- Attend prospect sales meetings and using your experience to make key contributions to advance the deal
- Build customized demonstrations based on requirements provided by clients.
- Assist with development of responses to functional and technical questions as part of RFP and Proposal processes
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Working knowledge in website best practices, including accessibility, SEO, and performance
- Working knowledge of CMS best practices
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Experience with higher education
Experience with web technology
- Web design frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation, etc.)
- HTML, CSS, JS
- Server-side languages
- XSL, XML
- Google Analytics
What You’ll Gain:
- Competitive compensation
- Learning opportunities
- Excellent health, dental and vision insurance
- Generous contributions to insurance for dependent(s)
- Flexible schedules
- Paid company holidays and paid time off (PTO)
- Professional development
Only qualified candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Modern Campus, the innovator driving Omni CMS and Destiny One, empowers higher education institutions to thrive when radical change is required to successfully respond to lower student enrollments and revenue, rising costs, crushing student debt and even school closures. Powered by the industry’s only “student first” modern learner engagement platform, presidents and provosts can create pathways for lifelong learning, while marketing and IT leaders can deliver Amazon-like personalization and instant fulfillment. Award-winning products and an exceptional customer experience for its 550+ higher education customers, with more than 70 million students engaged with its platform, have earned Modern Campus a reputation for customer obsession.
Modern Campus® is committed to fair and accessible employment practices and are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. We will work with all applicants to determine appropriate accommodation for individual accessibility needs.