Mechanics Bank Auto Finance is searching for a Customer Service Associate in our Henderson, NV location.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an established and growing financial institution. In this role, you will be the initial contact point for inbound phone calls, assisting customers by answering questions, providing contract and system information, and resolving problems while delivering great customer service and leaving a positive impression. This is a high volume contact center working in a structured team setting with shared goals.
What you'll do:
- Handle inbound customer service calls in a professional manner.
- Learn CS processes and procedures, assist Mechanics Bank Auto Finance customers with all request and questions
- Process customer payments.
- Answer website questions.
- Accurately update account information.
- Review, monitor, and follow-up on any assigned accounts as appropriate.
- Follow and maintain policies and procedures in all aspects of the position.
- Focus on quality phone calls.
- Strive to obtain performance objectives.
- Assist with Collections, Title, Repossessions and Insurance departments as necessary
- Perform other assignments and duties as directed by supervision
Who you are:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required. College degree preferred.
- Customer service, financial, and automotive background preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Internet Explorer.
- Mechanics Bank is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran status, or on the basis of disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or other bases prohibited by applicable law.
- To learn more about Mechanics Bank’s California privacy and security policies, including your right to a Notice At Collection as a California Resident, please visit https://www.mechanicsbank.com/California-Consumer-Residents