Walser Toyota hires exceptional people to provide an extraordinary experience for every single one of our customers. This is not your typical sales job, but a career you can grow in. With defined sales career paths you have a say in your next career moves.
$1,500 Sign on Bonus for full time employee
Check out Walser Toyota here!
What It’s Like
- You learn the latest trends and technologies as you train to become a product insider.
- Our sales process starts digitally – like everything else, you can effectively buy a car online.
- Better than most retail hours – closed Sundays.
- You work the entire sale with your customer, no handing off to other managers.
- You run the sales process start to finish.
What You’ll Do
- Respond to customer internet lead inquiries to set appointments and build sales client base
- Engage customers with vehicle information and video walk-arounds
- Navigate customers through the entire vehicle buying process including digital engagement or in person, vehicle needs analysis, finance and paperwork, and vehicle product delivery
- Use industry leading technology to effectively track customer interactions
- Become a brand expert to highlight vehicle features and options while making product recommendations
- Educate customers on financial products and financing options available to them
What You’ll Bring
- Be a team player with a friendly, positive attitude
- Experience in sales or customer service preferred but not necessary. Our training program teaches the Walser way and sets you for success regardless of your
- Proficient with current communication technologies
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong relationship building mentality
What You’ll Get From Us
- A guaranteed base with incentives for performance – The more you sell, the more you earn.
- Full benefits package – Employees have access to a complete family focused benefits package;
- Medical, Dental, & Vision coverage
- 401k with Employer Match
- Life Insurance
- Family and Work Life Balance Benefits
- Paid Parental Leave (Maternity, Paternity, Adoption)
- Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
- Care.com partnership
- Our culture of inclusion and fairness and access to our Employee Resource initiatives – Women of Walser , Drive with Pride, & Mosaic
- The opportunity to give back through our Walser Foundation
Walser Toyota is the largest volume dealership within the Walser Automotive Group. As a local, family owned and operated company we have been shaking up the automotive stereotypes for over 65 years with 26 dealerships representing over 20 manufacturers. We believe in an upfront, honest, and simple car buying experience - that’s where you come in and we can’t wait to hear from you.
We proudly operate on a set of Core Values which drive our decisions and actions on a daily basis. They are:
- Do The Right Thing – Nothing is worth compromising a relationship
- Lead By Example – Be willing to help no matter how difficult the challenge
- Display Positive Energy – A good attitude is highly contagious
- Be Open Minded – The only thing that is constant is change
Be You. Be Us. Be Walser.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position. Walser Automotive Group is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ+ employer.