EquipmentShare is Hiring a New Equipment Sales Rep (Link-Belt)
EquipmentShare is searching for an experienced heavy equipment sales representative in the Savannah, GA, Market.
EquipmentShare is dedicated to creating a connected jobsite for the modern contractor. We deliver user-friendly technology solutions that help contractors maximize their equipment uptime, reduce risk exposure and increase productivity. EquipmentShare's product offerings include an improved equipment rental experience, fleet tracking and asset management software, hardware security solutions and predictive service and maintenance applications.
EquipmentShare is the fastest-growing, independently owned construction equipment rental company in the country. We serve dozens of markets across the U.S. and are on track to create a national footprint in every major market in the country by the end of 2023. Our branch locations are equipped with a broad range of construction equipment, ranging from 150-foot telescopic booms to 120,000-lb. track excavators.
EquipmentShare's rapid growth goes beyond meeting a demand for equipment rentals in booming new markets. Instead, our mission begins with our rental product, and it's a testimony to our ability to improve industry standards and better serve the customer. Our expansion and customer retention is a validation of strong contractor demand for the smart jobsite technology we've built into our rental fleet. And it's just the beginning of our journey to establishing a global presence.
Your Opportunity to Grow With Us
The EquipmentShare team is a close-knit group of professionals who all share an interest in providing a service and product that improve our customer's experience. Above all, we care about building something people want, and the only way to do that is by assembling a skilled, passionate and talented team. Our mission is to improve productivity and efficiency throughout the entire construction industry, and our people are how we make achieving that goal possible.
We're seeking a New Equipment Sales Rep who loves a challenge and wants the opportunity to grow with a fast-paced company. If you're new to the industry or new to sales, this may not be the role for you. We're looking for salespeople in the heavy equipment industry who know how to motivate themselves and work hard to meet their own career goals. We want someone we can count on for the long haul, and that means we'll compensate you appropriately. This position is salaried plus commission, so your opportunities for growth and success are unlimited. Here's what you'll take on as an Equipment Salesperson at EquipmentShare.
- Immerse yourself in the EquipmentShare and Takeuchi Construction Equipment brands to serve as an advocate and expert
- Build solid relationships with construction equipment buyers and prospective clients in your region. We want folks who value long-lasting relationships with their customersâ€”not transactional interactions.
- Quickly become an EquipmentShare heavy equipment sales expert to educate prospective customers on the benefits of purchasing from an EquipmentShare dealership location
- Fiercely care for your book of business. That means nurturing, managing and informing your relationships to keep them up-to-date on new promotions and fulfill their unique equipment needs
- Be the person your customers can count on to quickly answer questions and thoroughly resolve issues
- Serve as a can-do leader when it comes to potentially managing sales pipelines for other nearby markets in your region
- Think outside of the box (we know it's a cliche at this point, but we mean it) to develop new sales strategies and techniques that grow your business and the company's footprint
Our mission to change an entire industry is not easily achieved, so we only hire people who are inspired by the goal and up for the challenge. In turn, our employees have every opportunity to grow with us, achieve personal and professional success and enjoy making a tangible difference in an industry that's long been resistant to change.
What You're Working With:
- A drive to provide fantastic customer service
- You're hardworking and never satisfied with "good enough" results
- Industry knowledge (rental or construction equipment) and experience in B2B sales is preferred, but not required.
- You're quick on your feet and willing to solve any problem thrown your way
- You can multi-task in a fast-paced work environment
Why We're a Better Place to Work
- Competitive salary plus commission pay
- Brand new truck
- A ramp-up period where you'll receive all the tools and education you need to start off strong
- Health insurance and medical coverage benefits
- Generous paid time off
- Multiple revenue channels and opportunities to sell via the entire EquipmentShare platform and across all EquipmentShare locations
- Volunteering and local charity initiatives that help you nurture and grow the communities you call home through EquipmentCare
- Opportunities for continued education, mentorship and professional development with conferences, seminars and more.
- With us, you get a chance to be a part of a growing startup's success and build the foundation for our future.
Since our founding in 2015, we've had explosive growthâ€”and we're not stopping anytime soon. Ready to invest in our mission, invest in yourself and discover a better place to work? Then we'd love to meet you. Apply today.
EquipmentShare is an EOE M/F/D/V