Job DescriptionCompany Description Square builds common business tools in unconventional ways so more people can start, run, and grow their businesses. When Square started, it was difficult and expensive (or just plain impossible) for some businesses to take credit cards. Square made credit card payments possible for all by turning a mobile phone into a credit card reader. Since then Square has been building an entire business toolkit of both hardware and software products including Square Capital, Square Terminal, Square Payroll, and more. We’re working to find new and better ways to help businesses succeed on their own terms—and we’re looking for people like you to help shape tomorrow at Square.
The Square Marketing team works to acquire new Square sellers through end-to-end acquisition campaigns. We're looking for a Marketing Operations Specialist, with prior Marketo and Salesforce experience, to support the Lead Gen team.
You will help our team develop scalable strategies for creating a global database. You'll work with our Marketing Operations Manager on ways to improve current workflows, use analytics to uncover new opportunities, work on inbound requests, and ensure attribution and segmentation. Aside from execution, you will strategize and consult with other Marketo users, ensuring campaign tracking and ROI. Your efforts will ensure that our Salesforce and Marketo instances communicate seamlessly, minimizing any potential sync errors, backlogs, or service slowdowns.
With data at the heart of everything we do, you'll work with Sales Operations to support data governance, program creation, and lead handoff. You will work with our analytical partners to determine ROI and report findings back to the Lead Gen team to inform future campaigns.
- Support our Marketing Operations team by providing governance and processes, allowing other marketers to effectively use the Marketo platform
- Strategize and execute operational efforts for global team members in North America, Europe, and APAC
- Ensure all lead gen efforts are measured and tracked, with clear reporting on ROI
- Execute inbound requests submitted by partners for lead collection, program development, and prospect targeting
- Support our team to develop streamlined programs in a templated manner with efficiency and global scale in mind
- Develop strategies for monitoring our lead pool, emphasizing ways to quickly identify trends and variations
- Work directly with Sales Operations to support Marketo and Salesforce API uptime, field creation, and system backlogs
- Coordinate with Marketing Analytics to implement reliable reporting, tracking, and attribution across all markets
- 3+ years of marketing experience either in a Lead Generation or Marketing Operations role
- First-hand, experience with Marketo, Salesforce, and marketing operations
- Experience in auditing and QAing high-use programs
- Experience with marketing inbound channels, lead funnel management, database segmentation, attribution, and measurement
- An understanding of CAN-SPAM, GDPR, and CCPA compliance
- Google Sheets and analytical skills to develop a targeted approach and drive actionable insights
- Experience working with Sales, Analytics, and Product Managers
- A sound understanding of marketing automation systems
- Marketo Certified Expert
- Experience in B2B or Fintech marketing
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.