Established in 2018 CentralBDC is the largest and fastest-growing BDC Company in the automotive industry. CentralBDC has responded to over 19 million customer calls and scheduled over one million appointments for dealer partners over the past 24 months. Experience the power of people and technology and learn more at www.centralbdc.com
Go above and beyond at a company that sets the standard for customer-first service in the automotive industry.
You Lead the Way. We've Got Your Back. At CentralBDC, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we're supporting our Dealer Partners, taking commerce to new heights, or creating a once-in-a-lifetime experience for customers, our colleagues are constantly redefining what's possible and we're proud to back each other every step of the way.
When you join CentralBDC, you become part of a diverse family, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day. As the face of the company, you can create positive interactions with Dealer's customers every day by helping them start their car buying process. And, you can grow your skills through industry-leading training and ongoing coaching, while learning what it means to continually set the standard for world-class, customer-first service.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Deliver extraordinary service on inbound and outbound calls in a fast-paced, structured customer care environment by following our Customer First philosophy
- Continuously improve on key selling skills, including building rapport, understanding customer needs, handling objections, and closing sales
- Use tools and resources to identify custom solutions and anticipate customer needs, in our commitment to maintaining the first point of contact resolution
- Meet and exceed performance goals that include, but are not limited to, customer survey results, sales rates, quality goals, compliance regulations, and productivity targets Minimum Qualifications
Preferred Skills: Unique career journey shaped by your talent and curiosity
- Proven success in customer service and consultative sales environment (two years+), with a passion for building customer loyalty through exceptional listening, consultative rapport building, resourcefulness, and strong written and verbal communication
- Resilience needed to efficiently manage a steady stream of customer calls, while balancing performance to meet a variety of metrics, effectively manage through change, and remain positive in difficult situations
- Ability to adapt communication style to a wide variety of personalities and situations
- Commitment to implementing feedback as a means to achieving individual and team performance goals
- Technical savvy to multi-task and navigate through computer systems and applications with speed and accuracy
- Timeliness and reliability, as it is imperative you are at work on time and adhere to your schedule each day
- Dedicated and separate high-speed Internet with at least 50 Mbps download and 25 Mbps upload speeds: DSL or Cable (no wireless or satellite ISPs allowed)
- You will be required to locate a provider who meets our connectivity requirements and arrange connections.
- A secure home office free from background noise or other distractions
* Residence in one of these states where we currently hire: Alabama, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Texas, and Virginia.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- This is a virtual, work-from-home position.
- Workplace Flexibility: Full time.
- Offer of employment with CentralBDC is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations CentralBDC is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $2,500.00 - $8,000.00 per month
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Commission pay
- Inside sales: 1 year (Required)
- Call center: 2 years (Required)
- Fully Remote
Work Location: Remote