WOA Consulting Group offers consulting, retail, and wholesale distribution services to North American clients.
Franchise Sales Manager
The Franchise Sales Manager is the primary liaison between franchisees and corporate support office. This individual assists in set-up, franchisee and team training and openings. Utilizing industry, brand and operations knowledge provides counsel, advice, coaching and assistance to owners/operators in order to impact and improve sales, profits, and operating standards.
- The candidate develops and monitors franchise operations within their defined areas to ensure consistent achievement and improvement of Safety, Quality, and Service goals as established and defined by our operating standards. Utilizes agreed upon processes to accomplish Business Plans and other reports.
- Protects the individual brand equity and value through ensuring consistent franchise and operator execution and delivery of approved products, procedural compliance, menu compliance, trademark protection and brand standards.
- Plans and conducts working store visits with each operator, manager and franchisee to ensure the continual improvement of Quality, Service and Cleanliness standards on all day parts, including the monitoring of product quality. Monitors and ensures total store “Service Excellence” including customer courtesy standards are met; implements corrective action and follow up as required.
- Determines financial status of each operation; monitors for progress. Provides advice and counsel using approved company systems and tools for the betterment of the financial health of the franchise operation by utilizing tools to improve efficiency and labour costs.
- Establishes and effectively manages business partner relationships with/between franchisees, corporate staff, and vendors.
- Responsible for conducting business reviews with franchisees
- Supports franchisees with management of development and remodel projects
- Supports franchisees to improve operations metrics
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Assists franchisees in executing Human Resource and training plans and programs as required in order that all restaurants stay current in their execution of the programs. Manages assigned store Conduct frequent visitations and consultations to identify key business opportunities and potential issues, to ensure proper standards are being maintained, and to coach and develop the team and Franchisees.
- Conducts franchisee, team and employee training on an as needed basis for openings and areas related training initiatives.
- Effectively and successfully manages restaurant openings in assigned areas.
- Performs other job-related duties as may be assigned or required
Previous experience required.
Ability to travel 35% of the time.
Required to have a flexible schedule
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Extended health care
- Monday to Friday
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary - $45,000 to $58,000
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Franchise Management: 5 years (required)
Willingness to travel:
- 35% (preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to $58,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor's Degree (required)
- Sales: 5 years (required)