SFOX is a leader in the crypto asset trading arena and is looking for a Sales Development Leader
* Salary: DOE, Bonus and incentive compensation included.
Founded in 2014, we're a cryptocurrency prime dealer for pro investors such as funds, family offices, and high-net-worth individuals, with over $9 billion in transaction volume to date. We just raised our Series A and are backed by top investors including Tribe Capital, Y Combinator, Khosla Ventures, DCG, and Blockchain Capital.
At SFOX, we believe the evolution of blockchain-based technologies will fundamentally shift the nature of financial products in the future. We're at the beginning of this process and we're looking for our first product designer who will work cross-functionally with our product, engineering, sales and trading teams to solve the design problem of the century - make crypto currency and blockchain easy to use.
Given the exploratory nature of our space, you'll do best if you get excited about rapidly designing, prototyping, and productizing a wide range of unconventional and creative solutions that both acknowledge but also reimagine the status quo.
SFOX is a dynamic rapidly growing financial technology company. This position offers a base salary and bonus. SFOX employees who demonstrate high performance and commitment will have the opportunity for career development and advancement within sales and marketing.
Responsibilities & Duties
· Coordinate direct outreach to target accounts including email, phone, LinkedIn and Twitter – whatever it takes to obtain a meeting
· Become adept at demonstrating and describing SFOX’s product and service offering
· Understand how to qualify inbound inquiries and closely monitor analytics throughout the pipeline, from prospecting to email response rates to initial conversation transition into opportunities from AEs
· Help manage an SDR team utilizing our CRM database to organize key contacts and decision makers and continue to build the sales pipeline
· Remain current with our product offering and gain key market information within the investor community
· Provide reports as needed to show lead generation and/or qualification metrics
· Schedule and participate in and close prospective clients
Qualifications & Skills
· Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited 4-year university, must show academic competence in both communication and quantitative analysis.
· Experience managing the SDR process, from lead identification, through initial conversation and transition to an Account Executive who will close the lead
Deep understanding of the details of sales operations, and how to run various email and sales enablement platforms such as Salesloft or Outreach, coordinating thousands of outbound emails and other touchpoints on a weekly basis
· An understanding of the financial industry, including funds, institutions, traders and others that may be interested in trading on our platform.
· Have a desire to lead a team and be a key part of a growing organization
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills as demonstrated by a history of preparing presentation materials for sales meetings. Ideal candidates have consulting or financial services backgrounds where they have done this work before
· Highly curious and self-driven sense of motivation
Depends on experience
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $800,000.00 per year
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 2 years (Preferred)