** This role can be based in Burnaby, Vancouver, Mississauga, Toronto, Ottawa, Calgary, Edmonton, Kirkland, Montreal or Halifax**
Solutions Sales Representative, Virtual Sales
The Solutions Sales Representative, Virtual Sales (VSR) is responsible for maintaining and prospecting new business opportunities within the SMB (1 -- 100 employee size companies / organizations). This role's primary responsibility is to execute on the new business strategy and acquire / close new business in the assigned account base. The VSR is also responsible for existing clients; to set account and department strategy inside the organization, account retention and expansion, and management of the day to day sales activities. The position will require the VSR to work in either a home and / or office environment at the discretion of Ricoh. The VSR will utilize digital technology and resources to leverage and support the development and validation of qualified sales cycles. The VSR will leverage the full Ricoh authorized suite of products, software, and services support.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for acquiring / closing new business for Ricoh. Working from a defined list of accounts.
- Accountable to execute on the new business account level strategy design, capabilities, standards and actions.
- Independently drives customer engagements, virtual meetings, and develops opportunities as defined by the Ricoh products and services portfolio.
- Efficiently qualifies opportunities and develops proposals that meet/exceed customer requirements
- Craft and position the Ricoh portfolio
- Assess the fit and affordability with the customer
- Build and maintain existing client relationships with customers; gain understanding of clients' business challenges and goals to set account strategy in partnership with the client in order to drives profitable revenue, account penetration and expansion, and addition of services.
- Clearly articulates Ricoh's position in the industry and value with existing clients by conducting regular meetings to build trust, confidence and influence with the clients and to ensure client satisfaction.
- Understands and leads the pricing, proposal and negotiations.
- Propose, sell and deliver profitable products, services and client solutions.
- Works collaboratively with matrix teams to provide a quality deliverable to the client.
- Uses collaboration to build trust, confidence and influence with client.
- Clearly articulates Ricoh's position in the industry and value to the client.
- Meet or exceed revenue and gross profit expectations.
- Leverages the CRM to enter all sales data and activities daily.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in related field.
- 1-2 years sales experience with preference to experience selling into Small and Medium size companies; B2B and/or professional services setting.
- Proven track record of sales success driving revenue through discovering, prospecting, and creating new business.
- Outstanding consultative / selling skills.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
- Strong computer skills; Proficient in Microsoft Office. Utilization of digital services such as MS Teams.
- Demonstrates understanding and application of effective selling strategies and techniques.
- Demonstrates success meeting sales goals and growing sales.
- Possesses a strong understanding of organizational dynamics.
- Understands the Ricoh operating model and how to navigate it.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal relationships.
- IT infrastructure knowledge and savvy on Enterprise operational standards.
- Knows how to navigate the organization and company.
- Strong Business and Financial acumen.
- Ability to close deals and achieve sales goals.
Meaningful Employee Wellness
We are committed to providing you with a safe, healthy, and supporting work environment that helps you to achieve your every single day goals both at work and at home. We continuously work to provide you with a well-rounded benefits package and other tools to support you.
Flexible Work Opportunities
We recognize that juggling all of the various areas of your life can be difficult. Therefore, we offer flexible work arrangements depending on business needs, which allow you a better work-life balance. These include: flextime, telecommuting, job sharing, and part-time work.
Whether it is to relax on the beach, staycation with your family, or take time for yourself, we offer various time-off programs to support your needs. Some examples include vacation with pay and the option of purchasing additional vacation each calendar year, paid Family, Health & Personal (FHP) Days.
Progressive Learning & Development
We want to help you learn, grow, and achieve your full potential. We offer several programs for you to craft your future with us. The programs include:
- The Ricoh Learning Institute
- Individual Development Plan (IDP)
- Education Assistance Program
Rewards & Recognition
Our compensation strategy is developed to attract and retain the best employees in the industry. Ricoh offers and contributes to a Retirement Plan (RRSP) and depending on the role, Ricoh also offers other compensation initiatives such as commission and bonus plans.
Ricoh's "Be The Change" (BTC) Program offers monetary and non-monetary recognition for those who focus and commit to The Ricoh Way.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday