Considering a career with Ken Garff Automotive Group means you are in for a great ride (excuse the car metaphor)! We’re not your standard dealership or group of dealerships and we are pretty darn proud of that. We are out to do things differently and want to consistently change, grow, and progress. For that reason, our employees are proud of where they work!
Culver City Toyota , a Ken Garff Automotive Dealership, is currently looking for a talented Internet Sales Consultant that aligns with our core values and acts with respect, intelligence, greatness, honesty and teamwork.
As a group, we aim to become the most esteemed automotive group by treating people R.I.G.H.T and creating lifetime customers!
Here’s why you’ll want to work here:
- Paid training and real career growth
- Industry leading schedule – 5-day work weeks!
- Competitive compensation package
- Great people with a great culture
- Paid Time Off and 401k with Company match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short and Long-term disability, AD&D and Life Insurance
- Year-end bonus program for all employees (Garff Giveback)
- Employee discounts on Vehicle Purchase, Parts, Service and More!
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Handles all internet sales inquiries personally while assisting the customer in the selection of an automotive vehicle
- Communicates effectively with Internet customers and prospects according to their preferred method of communication, whether by phone, by e-mail, or in person
- Establishes personal income goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and devises a strategy to meet those goals
- Maintains an ongoing customer database to capture repeat business
- Researches auto-buying services on the Internet and acts as liaison with any services the dealership uses to promote its site or advertise
- Coordinates Internet promotions with other dealership sales promotions and advertising
- Follow up with customers and maintain high customer satisfaction
- Represent the dealership and Ken Garff Automotive
- Other duties as assigned
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 2 years of experience in relevant field: Sales/Customer Service/Call Center
- 1 year of internet sales experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft and Outlook)
- Must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the U.S
- High School Diploma or equivalent
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
(( We Hear You ))