The Business Analyst based on assignment by the manager, initiates, plans, coordinates and organizes various projects for the organization related to the enhancement, improvement and/or modification of business operations. Performs a variety of tasks including the analytical, documentation, and research resources to develop or substantiate internal and external business proposals.
Scope of Responsibility: Will provide varying levels of direction to work teams as required by the assigned project. Receive minimal direction from manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists with departmental activities for maintaining and supporting compliance with accreditation standards and contract requirements, including:
- departmental reporting needs, both internal and external
- audit preparation
- Organizes plans, implements and tracks activities and projects for the QUEST Integration and Akamai Advantage Dual Care Health Coordination Services programs. Gathers business requirements to determine project timeframes. Prepares recommendations for consideration by management based on analysis of project results. Provides meeting support.
- Coordinates implementation internally, including, but not limited to development and maintenance of program documents and assigned policies and procedures, training materials and employee training as required.
- Analyzes business problems and issues, and coordinates input from various departments, vendors, partners and governmental agencies, recommending a decision or resolution to executive leadership.
- Performs all other miscellaneous responsibilities and duties as assigned or directed.
Exempt or Non-Exempt
- Bachelor's degree and three years of related work experience; or an equivalent combination of education and related work experience.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective project management skills.
- Data collection, analysis, and interpretation skills.
- Intermediate working knowledge of MS Excel.
- Basic working knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook/Email.
Job Type: Full-time