We are looking to for a passionate solar sales consultant to join our growing solar installation company. As a solar sales consultant, you will have the first contact with our customers, providing them with information about our products and the benefits of going solar. Your duties will include analyzing the needs of the customer, calculating resources, preparing quotes, demonstrating our products, and providing after-sales support. You will also be required to visit customer sites.
To ensure success as a solar sales consultant, you should have excellent interpersonal skills, a passion for solar energy, and a solid background in sales. Ultimately, a top-class Solar Sales Representative builds a rapport with customers and provides them with tailor-made solar solutions.
Solar Sales Consultant Responsibilities:
- Meeting with customers in-store and out at site locations.
- Providing customers with information about company equipment and solar systems.
- Gathering information to accurately identify the customer’s solar needs.
- Selecting solar energy products and systems to best suit the customer’s needs.
- Reviewing designs for the customer’s solar installation.
- Creating fully customized energy packages for large-scale solar installations.
- Providing customers with quotes, sales orders, shipping information, and tax credit information.
- Providing after-sales service including courtesy calls and site visits.
- Completing sales order paperwork.
- Generating potential leads for new accounts.
Solar Sales Consultant Requirements:
- Background in sales or marketing.
- Previous work experience as a solar sales consultant.*
- In-depth knowledge of solar equipment and installations.*
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Professional appearance and a friendly disposition.
- Ability to relate technical information in layman’s terms.
- Ability to travel and work irregular hours.
- Basic knowledge of sales and Office software.
- *Preferred but not required.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $40,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Commission pay
- Sales Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Willingness To Travel:
- 50% (Preferred)
- Multiple locations