Media.Monks is a global partnership of digital advertising and marketing services teams that leverage their talent to provide world-renowned brands with unparalleled innovation. Built for digital, we help brands and businesses consolidate their marketing and technology spend, de-silo their organization and innovate how they reach, respond and sell to their consumers.
With us, you'll find a diverse group of colleagues with different backgrounds and perspectives. We believe everyone has something of value to offer, and that sustaining a truly diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace begins with fostering an environment where people can be themselves, authentically, every day. We want to build something with the potential to change the heart of our industry, and we'd love to include your unique perspective.
We are growing rapidly and are looking for the next great member of the team to help propel Media.Monks even further.
Do you want to be part of a fast-paced environment, supporting the growth of cutting edge technology in cloud computing?
Media.Monks is hiring a VP Of CRM Consulting to develop our global consulting practice.
Join us and have the opportunity to shape an emerging industry, drive meaningful business results, and grow your career.
You will work with stakeholders across our Accounts organization to identify opportunities, support the Salesforce partnership, and develop best practices for clients' Salesforce implementations.
Successful candidates for this opportunity demonstrate leadership in the Marketing Automation portions of larger, cross-cloud projects and/or owns the entire engagement in those instances where Marketing Cloud are implemented in a standalone fashion. Key to this role is the ability to serve as a conduit between client-side marketing Product Owners (who are often less technical that CRM Product Owners and/or client-side IT/IS resources) across Google and Salesforce technology platforms. The ideal candidate acts as Consulting Partner and owner of this growing professional service at Media.Monks.
- Manage a team of professional services staff, providing coaching and professional development throughâ€¯regularâ€¯1:1 and team meetings.
- Participate in consulting projects as a senior resource, maintain a billable quota of 10%
- Support the resource planning, cross-company visibility, and profitability model for professional services through direct project management and for monitoring projects underâ€¯your team's responsibility
- Support pre-sales and sales processes through scoping thought partnership, and interactions with potential clients.
- Support the development of scalable implementation models to support our clients
- Monitor and message internal expectations on key business metrics such as the delivery of service, client satisfaction, and system performance. Manage the CRM P&L globally and report up to COO.
- Work with clients and engagement teams to anticipate project risks, resolve issues, consistently meet deadlines and achieve 100% client satisfaction
- Gather feedback and best practices from client engagements to improve and refine our service Offerings
- Collaborate with all functional areas of the business to ensure effective knowledge sharing and team participation in our Salesforce growth
- Serve as a public face for MightyHive. You may be asked to assist in marketing activities, such as writing blogs, participating in digital and in-person events, and writing customer success stories.
- Maintain high levels of current skills in software-as-a-service (SaaS) architecture, solution design, and salesforce.com technologies and best practices
- Understanding the broader ecosystem of SI partners for M&A Strategy & technical diligence of each firm's strengths & weaknesses
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience. MBA is a plus
- 10+ experience consulting with clients for Salesforce Marketing Cloud and/or marketing automation platforms in senior technical or program management role. Experience with Salesforce Journey Builder, Marketing Cloud, and other Marketing Automation platforms is a plus.
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Strong customer relationships and ability to empathize across client challenges
- Experience presenting technical solutions to client decision-makers and delivering persuasive ideas to various stakeholders that inspire them towards action
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Full coverage health insurance including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401K with Company contribution
- Flexible vacation time
- Paid Parental Leave after 1 year of service
- MightyHive cell phone plan
Inspired by the connectivity and flexibility of technology APIs, our single-P&L model offers clients seamless access to a nearly 6,000-strong team of multidisciplinary digital talent organized across 57 talent hubs in 33 countries. This means we can deliver table stakes quickly, creating cost efficiencies from day one to push up the creative effectiveness of our work with every cycle. We help transform businesses into digital-first brands and make legacy brands famous across feeds and buyable everywhere in an ecosystem of best-in-class experiences.
We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all people to freely express themselves amongst colleagues who embrace diversity in all respects. Including fresh voices and unique points of view in all aspects of our business not only creates an environment where we can all grow and thrive but also increases our potential to produce work that better representsâ€”and resonates withâ€”the world around us. We promote an environment that encourages everyone to be their authentic selves every day as we work together to build something we believe has the potential to change the heart of our industry.