Automotive Sales Consultant
If you are interested in a fun and exciting career in a fast-paced environment, then we have the job for you! Our Luxury Sales Consultant position is one of the most lucrative careers available for individuals that have the desire to succeed.
Due to increasing growth, Johnson Automotive has the exciting opportunity to expand our team of Luxury Brand Sales Consultants. We are seeking friendly, goal-oriented, confident individuals with positive attitudes to fill open positions immediately. Bring your strong work ethic and desire to succeed and we will provide you with an opportunity to advance your career within our organization.
Johnson Automotive, one of the fastest growing automotive groups on the East Coast. Johnson Automotive has earned a reputation for outstanding customer service and first-class operation by hiring top performers that are eager to elevate our guest’s experiences.
- Greet and assist guests to identify their vehicle needs;
- Follow the Johnson Automotive sales process with each guest;
- Explain and review the features of guest vehicles before and after purchase;
- Complete necessary vehicle sale paperwork with accuracy to be turned over to Finance Manager;
- Research available vehicles and relevant products;
- Keeping abreast of new features and available accessories, and translate their benefit to guests;
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction;
- Maintain and update notes and information in a customer database;
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- A valid and active driver’s license;
- Professional appearance and strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work well both individually and in a team environment;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test and background check.
- Medical and prescription coverage
- Basic life insurance, 401(k) with company match
- Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service
- Advancement Opportunities
To apply, please respond to this ad or stop by the store to apply in person.
No phone calls, please.
Johnson Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
- Automotive Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- One location