Live shows make us feel good. They're a time to hang with our friends, discover new artists or lose ourselves on a dance floor. We're on a mission to bring all of this to more fans, more often – and that's where you come in.
We're looking for a Client Success Manager to join our Client Success team in New York and help support the Client Success team, provide our clients with the best service, and ensure their needs are not only met, but exceeded too.
At DICE, you'll be part of the company that's redefining live entertainment. It's a place where you can be yourself, influence the culture, and create work that you're proud of.
About the role
You'll be the go-to person for all things Clients and Product, and will need to know all the processes around the client lifecycle like the back of your hand. As point-person for the department you will help direct any and all Client Success queries to the right channels and teams.
You're the kind of person who never loses their cool, always finds a way to solve any problem, understands what people mean from half a word, and can prioritise really, really well. You will also listen to the team's needs and make sure they are addressed or documented to help improve the product and the team's efficiency.
- To manage a team of Client Success agents, and work closely with the account management team on supporting all DICE partners.
- Identifying opportunities for process improvements and working with Head of Partner Services on improving our MIO features.
- Build and maintain valued relationships with CORE partners to drive partner revenue and ensure retention using MIO and partner data.
- Run weekly meetings, Daily huddles, weekly/bi-weekly 1:1s
- Checking stats to make sure the team is functioning as optimally as possible
- Administrative tasks such as Holiday approval, Salesforce cases and weekly reports
- Spotting bugs and internal tools requirements, and communicating them to product team
- Prioritise workload in order to make sure deadlines are met
- Desire to manage a team and experience leading or training team members (Experience managing teams and ensuring team achieve targets is a plus)
- Ability to lead meetings, listen to your team's needs, and make sure we work together as a unit
- Be an expert on who does what so you can direct conversations and loop in the correct people to solve problems
- Great support isn't just about answering emails - it's about problem-solving and you love that
- Excellent communication skills, great attention to detail, and a resourceful attitude
- You're methodical and detail oriented. You'll always make sure you've addressed the partner's problem before you fire off a reply
- You're proactive, go the extra mile, and are always thinking a few steps ahead
- You understand that good spelling and grammar conveys trustworthiness to our partners
- Ability to write guides and train on new product releases
Our teams work from London, New York, Los Angeles, Barcelona, Paris, Milan and Samara. We're building products that will revolutionise the industry for fans, artists and venues – and we're growing fast.
We know that having a variety of perspectives makes us a better company – it's why we strongly encourage members of underrepresented communities to apply. Find out how we're creating a more diverse, equitable and inclusive DICE.
- Unlimited vacation
- Private healthcare
- 401k, FSA and HSA
During the pandemic, we've learned that working from home can help us focus, but many of us are missing the buzz of the office. We're still figuring out the best way for us all to work together in the future, and we'll involve the whole team in any decisions we make.
Our process usually involves a quick chat on the phone, a portfolio review or task and a couple of interviews where you'll meet the people you'll work with. We'll keep you fully informed along the way.