The culture at Yelp is a unique environment combining the best parts of being at a startup with the stability and resources of a successful public company. You’ll have full ownership of your focus area and will be able to make fast decisions in a highly collaborative environment.
We’d love to have you apply, even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Yelp, we’re looking for great people, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
This opportunity is fully remote and does not require you to be located in any particular region. We welcome applicants from throughout Canada.
Where You Come In
- Own the interfaces for bringing Enterprise businesses (30+ locations) and large Ad Agencies on to Yelp.
- Work cross functionally with Exec team, sales leadership, Customer Success, Design and Engineering to get buy-in into the strategy. Work with Engineering and Design leadership to define priorities and execute roadmaps.
- Build / Improve the Yelp Biz experience for the buyers / marketers in this segment, resulting in more effective leverage of Yelp for their marketing needs.
- Empower internal sales teams with new and improved acquisition focused products to build better relationships with these customers, ultimately to drive more engagement, larger deals, and more spend.
- Identify new business opportunities for us to strengthen our relationship with Enterprise businesses and their Agencies.
What It Takes to Succeed
- Ideally 3+ years of experience as a product manager or product owner, including responsibility for major company initiatives.
- Experience in consumer or B2B software development, with extra points for both.
- Strong business acumen with a track record of building business cases for revenue generating solutions. Ability to run quick experimentation and be able to work with our Data Science team to analyze results and identify learnings/opportunities. Solid technical background that facilitates working with engineers and data scientists.
- Experience managing the development process: you know how to drive a project to completion.
- Product planning extraordinaire: you plan and execute your roadmap with precision.
- All-around leader: you can create a product vision that others want to follow.
Local businesses are turning to Yelp because we’re uniquely positioned to help them reach their customers during these challenging times. Our Engineering & Product teams have responded by quickly identifying their needs and building innovative products and features to support them. Our commitment to connecting people with great local businesses has never been stronger.
At Yelp, we believe that diversity is an expression of all the unique characteristics that make us human: race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, and education — and those are just a few. We recognize that diverse backgrounds and perspectives strengthen our teams and our product. The foundation of our diversity efforts are closely tied to our core values, which include “Playing Well With Others” and “Authenticity.”
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities in our job application process. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected] or 415-969-8488.
Note: Yelp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any recruiting alias or employee. Yelp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.