ProSource’s mission is to help our trade pro members and their customers complete successful projects. As a Sales Assistant, you will play a vital role in helping other businesses tap into the growth solutions that ProSource can provide.
We are not retail and do not operate like retail. The beauty of wholesale is that RELATIONSHIPS are our business. Your determination, charisma, and hunger will make all the difference in your success. We take our job seriously, but we have fun! We don’t operate under retail hours, so you can expect a great work-life balance alongside a team that will have your back will and provide you with the tools you need to succeed.
Like what you hear so far? Here’s the nitty-gritty… This position location is at the ProSource of Springfield, MA. You will be paid a competitive hourly wage of $15-17 with the potential for growth opportunities within the showroom. You will receive a benefits package that includes healthcare, retirement, and paid time off.
What you’ll do:
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience by greeting and signing in all showroom visitors
- Assist our team of Account Managers by facilitating the sales process, including taking customer payments, providing the status of orders, answering customers’ questions, and signing out samples.
- Understand and explain the benefits of ProSource to trade professional prospects and homeowners, and proactively invite them into our showroom.
- Schedule appointments for showroom tours with prospective members.
- Update the showroom floor with new products and pricing.
- Work with the sales manager to deliver a consistent and exceptional customer experience.
- Assist in keeping the sales area and showroom in grand-opening ready condition.
You might be a great match if you have:
- High School diploma or GED
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Interest or background in Interior Design a plus
- Ability to understand and effectively communicate numerical data such as discounts, interest, commissions, and percentages
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- A general understanding of technology and the internet (using mobile devices, apps, and internet searches)
Who we are:
ProSource Wholesale is one of the largest flooring companies in the country with 145+ showrooms across the United States and Canada with new showrooms opening each year. Our showrooms are staffed by teams of professionals who are experts in residential and commercial products, and our products don't end at just flooring; we provide everything from cabinets to bathtubs and are recognized as an industry leader!
So, if you’re up for the dare to expand your career and help grow other businesses in your community, reach out to join our ProSource family today!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $17.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Day shift
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Springfield, MA 01104: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 2 years (Preferred)
- One location