Career opportunity with a high-growth company in the Healthcare industry that’s been recognized as a “Best Place to Work” by several publications!
We are adding a Business Development Manager to help lead sales efforts for StaffDNA’s talent solutions business line. This role will be helping hospital customers identify, connect and engage with talent to fill job openings through one of the fastest growing mobile applications on the market! Check out our rapidly expanding company that’s composed of industry experts with an entrepreneurial drive and a desire to solve customer talent needs!
What we expect from you:
· Develop and execute a sales plan using key metrics to drive revenue and growth
· Uncover opportunities and run sales-cycle-based initiatives
· Establish, develop, and expand market share and revenue attainment
· Develop sales best practices, securing repeatable and expansive opportunities
· Superior communication skills allowing you to connect with people and build strong relationships over
the phone, text and email
· Competitive nature that motivates you to succeed and surpass your goals
· Self-driven mentality
· Innate talent for contract negotiation and creating revenue-increasing opportunities
· Exceptional customer service delivered in a timely manner
· Adaptability in the face of adversity and the ability to learn new processes and procedures
· The internal belief that everything is within your control
· Staffing experience preferred, healthcare industry a plus
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred
· 7+ years of successful sales experience preferred
This role is essential to the company’s success. In exchange for your skills and efforts, we offer outstanding compensation and benefits packages, as well as a unique company culture accepting of creativity and strategic input. Working for StaffDNA means flexibility, loyalty, teamwork and professional growth through a wide range of career options.
What sets us apart:
StaffDNA has revolutionized the healthcare staffing industry by introducing the first-of-its-kind self-service staffing model based on fully integrated mobile technology. Rated the No. 1 app in the industry, StaffDNA gives healthcare professionals the control and flexibility to find and manage jobs themselves on their own schedule, while having the support of an experienced staffing team when needed. Within the first five months of launching the platform in 2020, StaffDNA earned The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval® (JCAHO-certified). StaffDNA’s app has exceeded 120,000 app downloads and receives an average of 20,000 unique downloads per month. Additionally, StaffDNA ranked No. 1 for SIA’s 2021 Best Staffing Firms to Work For awards, which is our first year to participate in the program since launching in 2020.
STAFFDNA LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Plano, TX 75024: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Business development: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
- One location