Forms+Surfaces is currently looking for an experienced architectural sales professional to join our rapidly growing sales organization. We currently have available a vibrant territory for a qualified sales technician who resides within close proximity to the Los Angeles, CA area.
Forms+Surfaces is a leading designer and manufacturer of a wide range of architectural products used in public spaces around the globe. Our growing brand is known for its breadth of product lines, including wall cladding, elevator interiors, elevator door skins, column cladding, architectural metal, and decorative glass.
We are currently seeking an experienced, highly motivated professional who resides in the LA metro area for the position of Territory Sales Manager, with responsibility spanning our entire line of architectural products with a major focus on our elevator interiors systems and products.
By specializing within our architectural product lines for elevator interiors, you can leverage our brand and reputation to build stronger relationships with the A&D community for new project specifications and become a solution provider for the elevator industry for their project modernization requirements.
Beyond stellar sales skills, the ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Strong, experience-based understanding of the A&D community; proven success in working with architects and interior designers, elevator OEM’s, elevator service providers, developers, property and facilities managers
- The ability to craft technical, "substitution-proof" specifications and follow them throughout the bidding and ordering cycle
- In-depth knowledge of specifiers' needs, requirements, and concerns, and the ability to offer creative solutions to their challenges
- The ability to prioritize multiple tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment. Our Sales Managers can typically have more than a hundred projects moving through different phases of the sales cycle concurrently
- Excellent communications, organizational and time-management skills, along with the ability to fully utilize our CRM software and other technologies
- Independent and entrepreneurial self-starter who is motivated by working collaboratively with global team members from sales, marketing, manufacturing & design to accomplish a common goal.
This is a unique opportunity that offers career independence and control with a company that provides ample support, training, and hands-on mentoring to ensure success and deliver results.
The ideal candidate will be a college graduate (Architecture, Design, Engineering focus) with specific technical engineering, design, or architectural-related experience before transitioning into a sales role calling on the elevator OEM and elevator servicing and maintenance community.
You must have a strong network of contacts within the Los Angeles A&D and elevator industry to be considered for this role.
Forms+Surfaces Territory Sales Managers are provided a generous salary and benefits package with unlimited sales commissions paid monthly.
Forms+Surfaces offers an impressive array of solution-based products, state-of-the-art manufacturing capabilities, and a growing international presence with a family feel. If you meet the requirements above and would like to apply for this position, please visit www.forms-surfaces.com/careers or apply via this posting.